•••Girl Trouble•••

Day 2,721 entry

It happened again d, but this time I got exposed. He knows.
I mean, I am still a little mad he forgot me. But I shouldn't though.
I abandoned him all those years. I didn't even tell him I was moving to a boarding school.

It's just after my brother's death I felt...
I don't know, probably depressed.

"Jenny! can you come please? I need help with this." I heard my mom call.

"Sure." I replied_

* ** * ** *

At Lena's party 🎉

Everyone were enjoying themselves.
Kyle was at the bar with his teammates who were chatting about all sort of things, when suddenly Jane joined in with hers.

"Hello ninos! (boys)" She said resting on the counter next to Kyle.

"Uhooooo, here comes the main event." One of his teammate said licking his lips at one of Jane's friend.

"Yah, babes. Y'all came to crash with us, let's go do that on the dance floor." Another one said, and they all began leaving one after the other with the latter group, according to their taste, till Kyle and Jane were the only ones left.

"So, aren't you gonna ask me?" Jane asked stylishly.
"I mean everyone already left to have fun. I'm guessing it's only natural being the captains-"

"I'm not much of a dancer. Sorry." Kyle rejected, cutting her off.

"Alright." She said giving up.
"Perhaps we can enjoy something else" She added robbing a finger to his chest, then Julie came to interrupt.

"Hi Captain." She said popping in between them.
"Didn't think I'd find you here." She added.
"Hi Kyle." She said again, turning to face him.
"Wanna dance?" She added.

"Sure." He replied immediately, and she took him away.

"Did he just- did she just" Jane thought to herself frustratingly.
"Ugh!" She sighed in rage, then stormed off.
.
.
.
.
"Thanks for saving me back there." Kyle thanked as he slow danced with Julie.

"Excuse me!?" Julie questioned confusingly.

"I know you don't mind it, but I am grateful. I mean isn't that what this is about? Saving me from Jane, cause it was obvious she was clearly asking for too much and I was completely stock." He added.

"Sure, anytime." Julie replied with clinched teeth,
"Excuse me." She added, then took off.

Kyle just let out a grin as she left.

←^←^←^←^←^←^←^←^←^←^←

Few years ago...
[The Night Of Andrew's Death]

Everyone had just retired to their room.
Andrew was still recovering from his recent surgery.
He seemed to be better, so Mrs Custer decided to rest in her own room today, also cause he requested for her to.

"Are you sure honey? I don't mind staying here another night." Mrs Custer questioned.

"Its fine mom, I'm fine. I really wouldn't be if you ended up sick trying to care for me. You look worn out. I'm fine, I'm totally better now." He tried to convince, walking towards her. He did his best to endure whatever ache he felt as he did.

"Alright. But I'd be back to check on you." Mrs Custer clarifies, finally accepting his proposal.

"Great." Andrew said in relief, then returned to bed.

"If you need anything, better not hesitate to call me." Mom orders as she headed towards the exit.

"Sure." Andrew replied.

"And if you feel the slightest of pain, please inform us." Mom pleads.

"Sure mom. Now, can you go rest?" Andrew replied dismissively.

"Okay, I'll go now." She concluded, then left.

"I'm sorry mom." Andrew said sadly.

Few minutes afterwards,
Mrs Custer returned to Andrew's room to check on him.
She saw him laying peacefully on the bed, and that made her glad.

In past few nights she had, had to to pick him off the ground, or meet him wailing and turning.

"Idios gracias (Thank you Lord)" She murmured thankfully.
Then walked over to adjust his cover. But she noticed something weird. Andrew wasn't moving...

************************************

_"Mom, what do you need help with?" I asked on getting to where she was.

"Could you help me with those bags? they're really heavy." She said.

I stared from the bags 🛍️ to my mom. I was terrified.
If my pretty tough mom thought those bags were heavy, how heavy would they be?

I walked over to pick them up, but they weren't heavy at all.
It's either mom's messing with me, or old age was already hitting her.

***********************************

Now

Back at Lena's Party

Kyle's POV

I was about celebrating finally getting raid of those girls, when suddenly I was met with the latter.

"Hey Kyle!" Janette called,
"Did your partner ditch you for another?" She asked
"Serves you right for ditching me." She said then suddenly burst out laughing.
"Just kidding. Since you're not much of a dancer, how about we've some drinks instead." She concluded with a friendly smile.

At least she wasn't being obsessive this time.
"Sure." I replied.

"Great." She added still standing on a spot.

"O-k, let's go." I added confusingly.

"Yah, go get them, I'll be right here." She replied.

Girls,
Why am I even complaining? It's another chance for me to ditch her.

^^°^^°^^°^^°^^°^^

At The Apartment.
[With Jenny]

"Should I go to the party?" She thought,
"No." She replied.
"But it really could be my last chance to get into the team, and that should help me clear those nasty rumors." She added thoughtfully again.
"I'm not really doing anything at the moment, and I've been trying to write something but there's no inspiration since I'm just so bored- Alright I'll go." She concluded, getting up.
"No." She added sitting back down again.

"Men! I'm indecisive."

^^°^^°^^°^^°^^°^^
[Back At The Party]

Kyle was ordering drinks🍻 for himself and Jane.

"Hello." Lena said smilingly.

"Hi" Kyle replied returning the smile.

"Thanks for honoring my invitation.
I didn't really think you'd come." She added thankfully.

"Well, you sent it out to the team, and some of them really wanted to come. As the team captain I had no choice but to tag along.
Don't get me wrong, this is a great party." Kyle replied.

"Thank you." Lena said gratefully.

Then the bartender handed Kyle both drinks.

"For me, ugh huh, thanks." Lena squealed in excitement, trying to get one from him.

"No, actually it's em." Kyle stuttered, then she suddenly began coughing.

*****************************

To Be Continued...

************************************

Hi, thanks for your time.
Do you think Jenny would go to the party?
Well, we'd find out in the next episode.
Stick around folks, I'm sure you'd enjoy it.