The other woman

"Today's the day!"... i couldn't wait to get back home and see Toji, lady Chiyo and Kyo, I had been homesick to be honest I had been here almost three weeks, I was ready to head home, my new home.

Nezuko walked me to the train station, this time I had so much more luggage than what I came with , I had even bought Toji a little toy train he could play with, Hopefully it keeps him from tormenting the neighborhood cats.

"Hello" miss ready to board your train? The man was the same man before from when I had first left his expression was different from last time he seemed more livelier, "Uhh yes! I think I have everything.

I looked at Nezuko she didn't seem happy, she was fidgeting with a pink ribbon she had taken out of her hair and was wrapping it around her fingers,

"Nezuko"... I looked at her and responded ,

"Everything will be okay"... I'm happy...please be happy,
She looked content with my answer, I know she only wished the best for me. As I was getting ready to board the train, 

 I heard my name being called...that voice... I knew it so well and it stung hearing my name be called. It was him.

I turned around to see Giyu and a woman headed towards me

I turned around to see Giyu and a woman headed towards me. My heart dropped, of all places and times why'd I have to see him... I had hoped and wished id never have to see this man again. Why had fate hated me so much to cross paths with this man again.

"Mizaka?"... how are you it's been a minute, I haven't seen you around anymore did you leave town?

I didn't know what to say...

 I froze...

 I was frozen solid, I felt I had been cast under a spell and I wasn't able to move, speak, or react to my surroundings. I was completely immobile and I was too stunned to speak. The woman that was with him glared at me her piercing eyes were like daggers to my skin, did she know who I was? Was Giyu going to introduce her to me? Was she the woman that Giyu had left me for? She was beautiful... She radiated beauty like I've never seen before. I wanted to just crawl into the next ditch I found and rot away and die. 

Out of the blue Nezuko could feel my discomfort about the situation and made up a lie to cover for me.

"Mizaka" you're going to be late!

 And Kyo's probably waiting for you!...

"Thank god" she said something, I was lost for words I couldn't think of anything.

"Who's Kyo?" Asked Giyu ....

"Oh" he's Mizaka's really good friend She said.

"friend?"...

Giyu looked at me as if Nezuko's response had bothered him. "Yep so she's gotta leave like now Giyu." 

Nezuko gave me a push onto the train steps I didn't hold her back I waved goodbye to her and hopped on the train. She wasted no time in getting me out of the situation that had just surfaced. Thats why I hold her dear to me, she always looked out for me even though I'm older she always looked out for me regardless.

As I made way towards my seat I could see Nezuko from my seat, I had peeked to see if Giyu and that woman were still there, I couldn't see much anymore the trains windows were horribly disgustingly dirty and I didn't dare to smudge off the dirtiness to catch a glimpse of that guy anymore I wanted to be on my way already. I wanted to crawl into a ball and cry, I couldn't believe just how unlucky I was to run into him, and that woman. I was hurting... I can't even lie she compared to me no wonder he left. 

I spent half the train ride sobbing and feeling sorry for myself as to how unlucky I was to be caught in that situation, but I tried to look at the brighter side of this picture... I was on my way back home, and I would see Toji and Lady Chiyo... I bet she's missing me haha I know she is.

I sat in my seat starring out into the sky... the night was beautiful. I definitely didn't mind the train ride, it was always a beautiful sight to see, although it was a couple of hours it was very enjoyable. It gave me a lot of time to evaluate things and think about my life and where it was going so it was always nice, I look at it as my time to unwind all the heavy burdens.