Arrival

I had arrived it was almost the fall, the leaves on everything had begun to wither, the trees seem to be loosing their lively look, they were still beautiful to me, they were just shedding old leaves and preparing for new ones when the time was right.

Fall has always been my favorite season, the leaves changing colors, just everything about it was mesmerizing to me. as the train was coming to its stop my eagerness got the best of me and I couldn't wait to be off the train and see them.

I wondered  if they knew I was coming home today?... I wondered if they had missed me as much as I had missed them, it had definitely been long enough.

I took all the luggage I could handle and stepped off, the town hadn't changed it was just as I had left it, some of the trees had begun to lose their leaves but that was normal this time around. They were bright colors of orange and yellow they looked beautiful, the air was definitely a little chillier it was almost winter anyway.

"MIZAKA!".... There it was... the little voice I had longed to hear, I turned around and there he was Toji running at me at full speed with his arms in the air, is hair had gotten a bit longer but it suited his little round face, his cheeks were a little red he must have been running around with the neighborhood kids or something.

"Mizaka!" you're back!

"Hahah yes I am Toji did you miss me?"...

"I Missed you like crazy Mizaka I asked brother everyday when you would be back, " I looked up at Kyo whom had the warmest smile on his face, "was he happy to see me?"

"was he glad I was back?"... I wanted to ask him so many things but I knew there would be a time for it and right now was not it.

"Mizaka I can take those for you"... he took the luggage out of my hand it had gotten heavy as soon as Toji had decided to take the leap of faith into my arms.

"How was your trip Mizaka?"...

I wanted to tell him that it was miserable without him that I couldn't wait to get back home and see him and Toji and Lady Chiyo, that I had become homesick. That my stupid ex had tried to talk  to me, but that didn't matter to me right now, what mattered to me was this moment now. The moment I wanted to freeze in time and keep it all to myself forever.

I noticed Kyo was still looking at me his eyes looked at me as if he was amazed at what was in front of him, my face began to turn red as the colors in his hair, "What are you looking at?" I asked him.

I don't think he noticed he had been staring at me for some time that his face got flushed with fever,

" Hahah was I staring... I'm sorry I just hadn't seen you in a while and it looks like your hair grew a bit longer"...

He noticed something like That? "really"?... 

"yeah"... I guess it did hahah I should cut it huh?... 

It looks beautiful,... Mizaka.

I swear I felt a nosebleed come on, what the fuck! I said to myself in my head,

I looked at him...

"Kyo?"

"yes Mizaka"... his voice was soft and sweet,