•Chapter Nine•

S U R P R I S E B T C H S !

ENJOY! ;)

As time goes by the two guys grew more closer together, they give each other company for almost everyday except if one has some errands to do, but the thing is as they grow closer they also start to acknowledge the tingly feelings they feel everytime they're together, but who would stop being an idiot brushing it off and actually accept the fact and tell it first?

》》》》》

The two are currently walking hand in hand at Zach's special place and yes it is the park with the fountain, to give the paps a new ass couple pic for Jack's dad to see tomorrow first thing in the morning. As if to remind him that Jack did it and actually found the love of his life but Jack, being the oblivious one he is, haven't realize it yet.

"Hey Zach?"

The brunette boy hummed and looked at the curly head who just called his name.

Jack sighed, "I just want to say sorry for dragging you in this mess and a big thank you for actually helping me even though I was an ass to you way back in high school." The two chuckled. "But that didn't stop you from helping me which I don't know what I'd do of I didn't bumped with you outside of that bar and I'm just really thankful for you."

Jack rambled on, facing the brunette boy towards him. He knows it's all of a sudden and very random but he just couldn't let this day pass without saying thank you to someone who practically saved him and his life. Zach is his angel and he's thankful God sent him the brunette because he just couldn't imagine what his life would be right now if he didn't saw him outside the bar that night, he's probably crying and planning on how to end his life.

"Jack no matter how bad people treat or treated you, kindness is always the greatest feedback. I don't care if you weren't nice way back in high school it's all in the past now people can change in a span of time. And I don't regret helping you because there's nothing wrong in helping you and choosing to be kind." Zach smiled assuringly, pulling the curly head's linked fingers so that they stood more close with their shoulders brushing.

"Goodness how can you be so kind in this world full of rude people?" Jack said.

"Well for starters I'm a Harry Styles stan."

As the brunette shrugged, the two got in a fit of giggles.

"Right a Harry stan huh? Well you know we're the total opposites cause I'm a Louis Tomlinson stan and I just like to raise my middle finger to cameras." Jack said while actually doing the middle finger pose at the paps' camera near them.

The brunette's giggles soon turned into full laughter as he watched the hilarious scene before him, oh this would be a great headliner pic at the front of the newspapers tomorrow he thought, Jack joining a short while when he heard Zach's laughter ring through his ears, kinda proud he won by making him smile.

When the laughter of the two died down they continued their stroll at the park unconsciously swinging their linked hands back and forth, talking and laughing over random things. But you know every perfect moments has to end, sadly it was about to turn 5 in the afternoon and Zach needs to go home to clean up his room for a certain someone.

"Jacky, it's almost 5 I need to go."

"Oh, well then c'mon I'll drop you off."