•Chapter Seven•

Zach gotta admit he's pretty nervous about tonight's dinner with Jack's family.

What if he fucks up?

What if he embarrass himself?

What if he can't answer their questions?

What if he chokes on the food?

What if he spills his drink?

So many 'what if's' running 'round his mind that even himself cannot answer one.

Even if all of this is fake, he wants to have a good first impression to Jack's family and besides his role here is to help Jack convince them that this is all real,even though it's not.

Zach sighed as he laid down on his bed while staring at his ceiling.

But his thoughts were interrupted by his phone going off.

He sat up and grabbed his phone by his side table and saw the caller I.D. it's Jack.

He accepted the call and put it between his left ear and shoulder as he stood up.

"Hello?"

"Hey I'm picking you up in an hour, better get ready." Jack said back on the phone.

"I know but why didn't you just text me?" Zach asked.

Walking towards his closet and started to choose random shirts and pants.

"I just have to hear your voice." He heard Jack say cheekily.

Zach rolled his eyes," Whatever I have to get ready,bye!"

He didn't wait for Jack's response as he ended the call and threw his phone on his bed.

Zach knew it himself that he got flustered when Jack said that but he won't admit it, he promised himself that he will not fall for Jack,that this is just fake and they'll never be together.

Right?

After a few minutes he finally decided on what he will wear and laid it softly on his bed so it would not be wrinkled, it was a grey button up shirt with some pants and matched it with a white Converse. (A/N:Sorry Idk anything about fashion.)

He looked at the time and saw he only have thirty minutes to get ready.

He immediately ran towards the bathroom to have a quick shower.

A few minutes later he got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist with some droplets of water dripping down his chest.

He immediately dried his hair with a spare towel and walked towards his drawer to grab some boxers.

He wore the boxers and started to wear the outfit he chosen earlier also.
After that he faced the mirror to look at himself and thought,not bad.

He shrugged and seems content with his look and began styling his hair.

After a few years when only it has been 10 minutes,he finally styled his hair the way he wanted it to be and as if on cue, a beep of a car was heard from outside his home and immediately walked towards his bed to grab his phone and towards the side-table to grab his wallet.

He got out of his room and ran downstairs but then when he was at the last step he groaned when he remembered.

"Shit I forgot to brush my teeth." Then he ran upstairs again to quickly brush his teeth.

Zach was careful to brush his teeth and to rinse so his outfit won't get wet.

After he brushed his teeth he began to ran downstairs again,hearing the series of beeping of Jack from his car while he wears his shoes. After he tied his shoes,he grabbed the key to his house and finally got out of his house, and ran towards Jack's car after he locked it.