Chapter 11

Ash's Pokemon
Pikachu male
Gyarados female

Ashley's Pokemon
Riolu female (Shiny )
Pichu female (Shiny)
Charmander male (Shiny)
Bulbasaur female (Shiny)
Squirtle male (Shiny)
Growlithe male
Gastly female
Vulpix male
Skitty female
Magikarp male
Feebas female
Mew female
Piplup female (Shiny)
Mudkip male
Goldeen male
Staryu
4 eggs

Ash pov
"Of course let's go and get ready to eat then we can all got to bed and in the morning we will all get up and train with our Pokemon while you train with your Aura and Psychic powers. But also make sure you scan the rest of your Pokemon." I said to Ashley while helping her out of the room we were in and out to where the others where waiting to go and eat. "Thank you for helping me big brother also don't forget it's soon my birthday hehe." She said back to me. It's not like I forgot her birthday it's just I don't no what to get her for it like what would she really like. Maybe I should ask Misty maybe she will help. I thought to myself. "Hey guys let's go and get something to eat then head off to bed so tomorrow we can train and catch maybe more Pokemon." I said to everyone while still leading Ashley. We had finished eating and went to get ready for bed. "Goodnight everyone." I heard Ashley say before I heard the door shut of her room. I walked towards where Misty room was to ask her what she thought i should get for Ashley. i knocked on her door hoping she hadn't yet gone to bed yet. "Coming." I heard from the other side of the door before it opened a few seconds later. "Hello Ash how can I help you." she said. "Is there any chance i could come in to talk to you about something." I said to her.

Misty pov
After Ash had entered my room I could tell that he wanted to talk to me about something. "What is it you need Ash?" I said while looking at a entry on my pokedex. " I wanted to ask you what you think would be a good thing to get Ashley for her bitrthday." he said while not really looking at me which I thought was weird. "I would do something that means something to both of you." I said while looking at him to see what seemed to be on his mind. "That sounds like a good idea, I will definity do that." He said. Now looking at me with a smile I could tell that he was more relaxed then he was when he first came in which is good. "Ash any chance you could tell me why you and Ashley are so close, I did ask Ashley and she told me that its because of you being sibings but it seems more then that." I said while makeing sure I didnt come off as pushy. "Its okay to ask but I think its better if you wait to find out as it isnt my story to tell." He said while turning around and heading towards the door. "Also we are leaving early tomorrow so get some rest Misty and maybe you will get your answer you are looking for." He said while shutting the door behind him. After he left i went to and turned off the light and went to bed wondering what he ment but soon I would understand.

Ashley pov
After I was left on my own in the room after eating I let out Riolu and Pichu to see if they wanted to cuddle. "Mistress are you okay, whats wrong." Riolu asked while tapping my leg to show me where she was "Nothing is wrong I just wanted to cuddle and maybe start trying to get  my eye sight back." I said while hugging her I didnt know where pichu was but Im sure she was okay and just walking around to look at the room. "I got a message from mother and she said that she can help you with your eyes and she will be telling Misty about your past soon, she will also tell Gary and Ash about what she wants to do but it might not be till tomorrow." she said "Then i hope that i will be able to see again ater tomorrow because being blind is not fun at all but i also know that a lot of people out there are blind and i know understand what it is like to be unable to see." I said while trying to find the bed. I felt a tap on my leg at that moment. "Pichu can you lead my to the bed as you are there." I said. I could feel her pull at my arm to lead me to the bed. I felt two taps which told me we was at the bed. So I sat down on the bed to get ready to cuddle and sleep excited to see what the day would bring in the morning.