Chapter 1

Emily pov

I have just turned 13 years old a few days ago but it wasn't fun all that happened on my birthday was a beating from my family this has been going on for as long as I remember. "Emily you ungrateful slag get down hear and eat your breakfast." "I hear my 'mother' call. I quickly run down the stairs to the kitchen. "I am here what would you like me to get you for breakfast." I said while looking at the floor because I'm not allowed to look them in the face unless i want to be beaten. "Just get your own you slag of a brat. Then get out of here and go to school and just get out of my sight." my 'mother' said. I got some toast then went back upstairs to get dress and pick my bag up and left not knowing that this was going to be the worse and great day.

Time skip to after school.

I was walking home playing pokemon go and a shiny Eevee appeared and I wasn't paying attention to what was going on around me until I heard crying and whimpering so I looked up from my phone and noticed and three kids around the age of 5-6 years old where getting beaten up by two males that looked to be around 40-50 years old. I decided that I was going to stop it from happening anymore so I pushed the two men out of the way and made sure I was between the kids and the two men. "Hey you three doing okay." I asked while checking there wounds to see how bad they were while also watching what was happening with the two men. "Oi what do you think you are doing brat what is happening here has nothing to do with you." the first man said while getting closer to me. "What your doing to these kids is wrong so leave them alone." I said while making sure that the kids were behind me. I could feel the kids hugging me shaking. "You will be okay can you tell me your name while I make sure that nothing will happen to you I promise." I said to the three kids hoping it would help calm them down. But what happened next wasn't what I excepted to happen it all happened so quickly that tit didn't seem to be possible. One of the guys ran at me with a knife while the other one tired to get the three kids that were behind me. i thought quickly and grabbed the three kids and hold them close to me with my back to the men to make sure that they wouldn't get hurt that is when I felt the knife stab me through my back and I went down but before I did " Run as far as you can and don't look back okay you three." I said to the kids and I could see they were crying and screaming while they ran.

I knew that there was nothing for me to do because i knew i was going to die but i didn't mind because all my life i was beaten so this felt like a relief to me. It started to get dark in my vision. I felt at peace. There was a bright light the a voice. Hello I am Arcues and I rule of all pokemon. I have seen what you did for those kids and what sort of life you had and I would like to give you a choice to either be reincarnated into the pokemon world or go to heaven. " I would like to be reincarnated but can I ask of something from you." I said while waiting for an answer. What is it you want to ask. "I would like to be able to use aura and psychic power and also be able to call you mum and be able to talk to pokemon and to be able to catch every pokemon there is. If i have to be born to another family can I still call you mum." I can do all that and yes you will have to be born to a family but I will always be your mother. "Thank you mother I guess its time for me to get reincarnated." I said and a bright light and I felt all warm. I knew I was in the womb of my new mother.

Delia pov

It was almost time for my baby to come into the world and it seems that all the pokemon seem to know something is going on because they have been around the house and helping me at first i didn't understand why they were doing it but when my baby bump started to show few of the pokemon would try and touch it which i didn't mind that's when i realised that the pokemon seemed to be careful to make sure that nothing happened to my baby so she or he must be very important for the pokemon to act like they are. Now its almost time I am meant to give birth and all the pokemon are getting restless. I decided to go and see my father figure Professor Oak. I took a slow walk to the coral knowing that I was taking it slow. I got there and knocked on the door." Prof Oak are you there its me Delia." i said while waiting for the door to open. The door opened and there stood Prof Oak. " What are you doing here dear you should be at home resting." he said while letting me in. " I just wanted to come see you. Will you be there at the birth with Leaf and Green." I asked while sitting on the sofa. I suddenly i felt water running down my legs and i was in so much pain. "Samuel the baby is coming i need to got to the hospital now." I said while trying to breath in and out. I heard Samuel running towards me. " Delia I will take you to the Hospital lets get into the car." he says while helping me off the sofa towards his car.

Time skip to them arriving at hospital

We arrived at the hospital we were taken to a delivery room and i was in so much pain now i knew it was time to push my baby out. "I need to push." i said through the pain. "I will go and get a doctor." one of the nurses goes out of the room. Samuel came over and held my hand to help me get through the pain. After a few minutes the doctor came in and he looked to see how far i was into labour. "I have to push now !!!!!!" i scream in pain while pushing.

Time skip to 3hours of labour and pushing

After the last push and breaking Samuel's hand there was finally a cry of a baby. "You have a baby girl. what are you going to call her." The nurse said while handing me my daughter. "Her name is Ashley Ketchum." I said while cooing her and calming down her crying.

Ashley's pov

I knew I had just been born because there was nurses around me and I was thinking about how I would she my mummy again instead of this mother who gave birth to me but i did the only thing a baby can do at the moment is cry so that is what I did. I was handed over to my mother and it seemed she was so happy so maybe I can have to mummy's instead of one. "Her name is Ashley Ketchum." I heard from my mummy so in this life I am Delia Ketchum's Daughter. what I wanted to know was if I had a brother. "Samuel can you go and get Ash from childminding." I heard from mummy. I wonder who Ash is but for now I'm just going to sleep.