Chapter 4

Ash's pov
We all got ready to leave to go to Professor Oaks lab to see his Pokemon. Ashley was dressed in a white dress with flowers over it and she looked as sweet as an angel. Mum was carrying Ashley while I was walking next to her. "Mummy can Ash carry me I want to be close to big brother." Ashley said. "Ashley why don't you walk with us then because I know that you can as you are old enough to." Mum said. "What do you mean by that mum." I asked looking right at mum as she stopped walking to put Ashley down. "Well Ashley grows up quicker then normal kids until she turns 5 years old then she will age the same like you do. So when your ten she will already be 5 years old and then you both can got on your journey Ash." She said while stating to walk again. I was in shock but I quickly snapped out of it and took Ashley's hand in mine and started to walk again. "Big brother how much do you love Pokemon and what do you want to do when your older." Ashley said. " I love Pokemon and I want to be a Pokemon master or a Professor or both I'm not really sure what I want to do but I do know is that I will have you with me." I said while smiling down at her. "We are halfway there." Mum said.

Samuel's pov
I talked to Delia this morning and she is being Ash and Ashley over and she said that I would be surprised by something when they arrive. So right now I am feeding all the Pokemon and doing some research on the Pokemon and also getting starter Pokemon for those who have already turned ten. Knock knock was heard. "Who is it?" I said while still focused on research. "It's us Samuel." I hear the familiar voice of Delia. "Coming." I did while getting up to get the door expecting to see Ashley being carried by Delia but what I saw when I opened the door surprised me. "Hello all come in and how is Ashley able to stand and walk around when she was only born yesterday." I said while very confused. "That's because I'm special Professor." I heard a small female voice. "Did you just talk Ashley." I said while looking right at her to see her smile and nod. "Can I go and play with the Pokemon Mummy and Professor." I heard Ashley say. "I don't mind it but it is up to your mother to decide." I said.

Delia pov
A flyer Ashley asked both me and Samuel if she could go out to play with the Pokemon. I was thinking about it. "Mummy please let me." I heard her ask again. "Only if Ash goes with you." I said while looking at Ash and seeing him nod his head. "Okay you can go and play with the Pokemon and I will talk to Professor." I said. I watched them both leave to go to the backyard where all the pokemon where. "Samuel I want to talk to you about what to do because Ashley is growing so fast when she was only born yesterday. I want you to teach her about pokemon and what they need because I get the feeling that when she goes on the journey with Ash she will meet pokemon that will want to go with her and also I want you to give her a starter pokemon when she leaves with Ash and I know that this is a lot to ask of you. Can you also give her Jr Professor so that she doesn't have to have a limit of pokemon that can stay with her." I said while watching Ashley and Ash and the pokemon. "I can try my best Delia I just wish I knew what is happening with Ashley." I heard Samuel say. I just looked at him wanted to tell him but I thought it would be best that I just leave it because if Acrues wanted to tell him she would.

Ashley's pov

Me and Ash went out to the pokemon to play with them. "Big Brother If you could have anything you ever wanted what would that be?" I asked because I was curious "I used to want to be able to just do what i wanted but now I want to enjoy life and fall in love and have a fun journey with you." He said. We both kept walking until we could see all the pokemon. "Lets go and see the pokemon." I said while running off. I saw all sorts of pokemon. There was bid and small pokemon. when i got closer to them they seemed to know who i was because they came to me and played with me and cuddle. "Ashley are you okay." I heard big brother say. "I'm okay they just want to play and cuddle." I said. "Hello Princess of pokemon and chosen one, all of us want to help protect you when you come to our trainers house." I heard. "Which one of you said that." I asked the pokemon. One of the pokemon came in front of the others and it was a dragon looking pokemon that i know from my past memories was this was Dragonnite. "It was me your highness. What can we do for you today?" "I want to be able to get along with you all so that when I go with my brother I will know what to do." I said while looking up at the big dragon pokemon in front of me.

Ash's pov

It looked like the Dragonnite was talking to Ashley and she would respond. I just sat down and started to play with the other pokemon while watching what was going on with Ashley. I knew that when i got home I would ask mum to start to teach me how to cook and things like that to I am fully prepared for the journey me and Ashley were going to go on. There was a feeling that i knew that on this journey there are going to be a lot of pokemon that will want to go with Ashley so i need to make sure that i get enough Pokéballs for then to. I stopped looking at what Ashley was doing and went to see mum and Professor to ask them to teach me more about pokemon and cooking. "Mum and Professor Oak can you teach me everything about pokemon and what they need so that I will be ready for the journey me and Ashley will go on?" I asked when i walked in the room that my mum and Professor where in. "We will both teach both you and Ashley everything you need to know we will start tomorrow." Professor said. "We should get back home and have dinner and get to bed and then you both will be ready for what we will teach you. Can you go and get Ashley please Ash." mum said. I left to go and get Ashley and see her sleeping with the pokemon around her protecting her. I picked her up and went to the front of the lab to wait for mum to finish what she was talking to Professor about the pokemon had also followed us as well. "Bye Samuel see you tomorrow." I heard mum say. I saw her walking towards us so we all started to go back to our house with me carrying Ashley. After a while we got home and the Professors pokemon left to go back to the lab and we went in side to go to go and eat as Ashley was awake now and then after we all we had dinner we all went to bed.