..

Relaxing my body more I moved off of Violets body. Watching as she was using her finger to wipe off my come and bringing it back into her mouth after each swipe. It's to much for me to handle.

    "Can I make you feel good also?"  My hands were shaking watching as her puppy eyes looked up at me. "Yes please, do whatever you want." Grinning I crawled up to the head board and laid flat, motioning with my hand for my love to come over.

   Coming closer I grabbed her hips to help guide her to sit on my stomach before giving directions. "I want you to ride my face, so place your hands on the headboard and I'll do the rest ok? Is there anything you want me to do specifically?" "No but are you sure? What if you can't breathe?"   "Well baby that's the best part. Being smothered by your thighs has been my dream since I met you."  

   Eyes wide she looked at me, feeling something drip on my stomach I looked down seeing her thighs clenching. Grabbing both I pulled her thighs apart seeing that In fact, she was dripping in pre cum literally.

    Her blushing face and nervous body was driving me insane but I need to usher her through to not overwhelm not only her but myself.

    Situating myself I pulled Violets body to ready above my face, having her grip the top of the board and ease herself on me.

      Not going to lie I might have been able to come just by the sight of her. The way I can get front row of her bottom half and looking up to see her top and watch her expressions, I might be able to drag my plan out a bit longer, iv waited this long a bit more wouldn't hurt.

    Sticking my tongue out I did a test strip, starting with my tongue flat to drag from the back to the front. Her body was jerking already, a lone whimper as I felt her body shudder. My mouth came in contact with her hole, gently circling my tongue but never inserting it just to make her frustrated.

    Violets legs were holding most of her body up, not letting any weight be pressed on my face. I want to eat her out not tongue the air. Making fist I reached through Violets thighs and around her ass and hooked my forearms on her hips before bringing all her weight to sit on my face.

    A loud yelp rang from above as I attached my mouth to her clit, making figure 8's with my muscle. "A-AH tae- tae please it's to much to much!" I grinned feeling her try to push off but my grip was to strong, pulling her down harder. Eliciting loud moans and cries from the goddess above me.

    Playing with her labia I sucked on it slightly rough, listening when I touched somewhere she liked. This is so hot.

    Deciding to give in to my temptations I unclenched my hands and spread apart the skin around her hole. Getting a good view before sticking my tongue all the way in. Fuck, was she planning this? She must have done something to make herself taste like pineapple, not the salty mouthwatering taste I expected this was so much better.

    Moaning into her cunt I looked up again. Reaching up and playing with one of her breast I watched her face. Eyes closed and mouth hung wide open letting out constant moans. Slurping up the juices around and swallowing what was in my mouth I brought my hands back to her hole. Pulling my mouth away I chuckled when she whined while grinding the air for friction. What a slut. Taking my fingers I made a scissor shape with my middle and ring before sliding them in.

    Violets body was shaking so much and I wonder what it would be if it was my cock inside and not just my fingers.

   Pumping my fingers in and out wet noises started to be heard. Feeling a hand on my head I watched as my loves hand was gripping my hair for support along with the headboard.

   Tongue and fingers sliding in and out I watched as my fingers disappear completely inside of her then come back out. God how can one person be so hot. The sounds from both Violet and her pussy increased, the noises becoming louder before I felt her trying to pull away.

    "Oh no you don't."  Adding another finger I focused completely on her clit with my mouth. Hand gripping my hair and my hand prints in her hips now. "S-stop I-I'm serious I'm gonna p-pee! Stop!"

   Eyes wide I realized what she was saying her first time and I'll make her squirt! Smirking I hasten my actions until I can't no more. Violets cries above me louder than ever as I can feel my fingers being sucked in now.

   "Fuck oh mmmm fuck Taehyung m' gon' come" humming on her clit I watched her face contorted into pleasure, body stiffening as I feel my face become wet.

    Her body shudders violently before slumping forward, breathing heavy. Licking the rest of her come off around her thighs and pussy I wipe my chin and sit up.

goshh I cringed while making this

Thank you for leaving comments and all the support it really means a lot ☺️