.

Awake. Here I arise in the basking warmth of the sun, curled in the embrace of my lover-

Nope. Instead I woke up to a empty bed all alone. Sitting up confused and worried I began to start my mission on finding Violet. Standing up and stretching a bit I walked out of the bedroom and made my way down the hall.

Checking the bathroom first she was not in there hm. Skimming the rest of the way to the living room a nice smell began to come from the kitchen.

Quietly stepping through the living room I peeked around the corner to see what was happening. Wow. What a sight to wake up to.

Dressed in my hoodie from last night and what I hope is no shorts under was Violets back facing me as she quietly hummed a song dancing with only her hips.

Sitting on the island I leaned back enjoying my show. If this is what I would wake up to every morning I'd easily take it. Quietly I slipped off after a couple minutes. Creeping up behind her before snaking my hands up the hoodie to Violets waist.

Feeling her jump automatically made me laugh. Making sure though she didn't jump to hard to get burnt I pulled her back a bit to lean on me.

"Taehyung don't scare me like that! I thought I was going to get attacked or something." "The only thing you should get attacked by is my kisses, other than that I will take care of anyone who hurts you."

Her body had now relaxed against mine as I leaned into her neck. Kissing lightly over the back and sides as I continued to gently rub my thumbs on her hips.

Maybe I should bring over a couple of my clothes here so she can wear them. I'll give her my favorites I don't need them anyway she deserves them.

"Ok let me plate this and then we can eat. I'm really hungry I bet you are also." Violet said while wiggling away from my hands. Going to the cabinets I pulled out a couple plates before setting them on the table. Grabbing silverware as well we sat down and began eating.

"Um Taehyung about last night-" "Hey what happen to Tae? You kept saying it over and over last night why not now?" I grinned a bit watching her face flush.

"Ok Tae, as I was saying I was wondering if when you said you were my boyfriend last night you were uhm...serious? I'm just wondering because this seems kind of surreal for me." Violet was playing with her food now instead of eating it.

Wow this is delicious. "Of course I'm serious. Iv loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you." "Good. Because I really like you too. Maybe not love yet but I know it won't be long until I do."

Smiling she reached out across the table grabbing my hand. Interlocking our fingers before leaning over and kissing me on the lips. Holy shit.

The feeling of melting was all I could describe this. Almost like butter on a hot day I was turning into a liquid just from a kiss.

Before realizing a groan arose up my throat before coming out in the middle of our kiss. Pulling away I watched Violet grin before sitting back down and going back to enjoy her food with our hands interlocked still.

I think I'm falling harder than ever.