.

It was a quiet day as Monday's kids were not happy to be at school. I was thrilled though, I get to interact with Violet. Sitting at my desk and slouching with a pencil between my lips and a paper in front of me. Some kids don't have decent handwriting even in their college years. Marking an X onto the question and placing it onto the stack of other identical papers before sighing.

Glancing at the clock it was almost time for classes to start and I know that she will be the first in. Maybe even waiting right now outside the door.

Riiiingggg

The beautifully familiar knock hit my wooden door and instantly I opened it. Stepping aside to let her in I propped the door open and waited against it as slow students began to walk down the hall. Looking back at her I watched as she sat in the seat closest to mine and took out her sketchbook.   

Everyone was in the classroom now and many different books were on their desk. From multicolored to solid colors. Some decorated with stickers or drawings. And some without a cover as it had gotten ripped off. Shutting the door and walking to the front of the classroom I clapped my hands to get attention.

"Class, today after checking your weekly sketchbooks I will talk to all of you separately about your grades as it is getting close to the second nine weeks."  

Sitting down at my chair I watched from the corner of my eye as Violet talked to her friend. Jungkook. They have been best friends since preschool and even decided to go to the same college.

With the seating chart I put Violet next to me and Jungkook across the classroom but eventually I realized my princess would get slightly sad at not being able to talk with him. So I placed him behind her. I wasn't happy about her talking to a male but since she was unhappy I guess it's fine.

—-

"Violet Kim" I almost moaned at the heavenly sound of her name from my lips. Even her surname was the same as mine and it felt as I was calling her mine. Watching her pat her cute little skirt down and grab the yellow sketchbook she walked towards my desk.

Heart rate increasing I looked away and pulled up her grades in the yearbook. Getting the faint smell of coconut and peaches I breathed in deeply trying to savor her smell. Turning towards her and scooting closer to look at the drawing I marked it 20/20 and smiled at her before calling her closer to look at her grade for this class. 99.4% she was almost perfection other than the little sick days she would take. Of course I could never grade anything of hers anything other than perfection.