.

If I had not called Violet over to sit on my lap before class this would not have happened. I know how much I love Violet and the only reason I got this job was for her but I just hope I won't lose it anyway.

    Pulling my phone out I decided to text Violet I was at her house just Incase she invited someone over. God, I want to touch her. I want to have her crying and begging me to touch her but I also want to make sure she takes her vitamins and eats properly. The struggle is real.

   My mind is in such a haze after my night with her. The euphoric feeling has completely taken over me and it's almost problematic. Hmmmm.

    Slipping my tie off and kicking my shoes to the corner I stood up and began to undress while walking towards the kitchen. Arriving in just boxers and my phone in hand I sat at the island and relaxed a bit.

   Waiting is going to take forever maybe I can clean? Yes! I will clean and make my love food and then we can go all the way and make love all night! Blushing I begin to look up nice recipes for dinner and also connected my phone to her speaker.

  Playing music I began to dance a bit while grabbing the broom. Let's do this!

________________________________

    I wonder if Taehyung is still here? He said that he would but that was way before noon, it's almost 5 now. I canceled my plans with Jungkook for tonight since Taehyung is over.

   Yes I feel bad but I can always invite him over, Taehyung can't come over as much. Stepping up to the door I twist the knob to open it and stepped in, bending over to take my shoes off and standing back up I heard music playing in the kitchen and the sound of something squeaking against the floor?

Tip toeing I creeped around the corner to look into the kitchen and almost bursting out laughing. There, stood Taehyung in only underwear dancing in a crazy manor to whatever song he had playing.

His arms were swinging in the air and so was a broom all while he was stirring a pan on the stove. Finally not being able to hold it in any longer I burst out laughing. My body doubled over and tears in my eyes as I saw Taehyungs body jump and turn around pointing the broom at me.

"Holy shit! Don't scare me like that!" He placed a hand over his heart and turned around pulling the pan off the burner and onto the counter. "Here I made dinner so let it cool a bit and we can eat. I also cleaned and did the laundry so just sit back and relax."

   My mind was shocked. The entire day he had worked around my house? Deciding to be bold I stood up to his back that was busy changing the song. Wrapping my arms around his waist I stood up on my tip toes and kissed his neck,"thank you Tae".

    Still pressed on him I watched him gulp and nodded. Leaning back I walked away and began to eat. "Wow this is so good where did you learn to make this!"

    "Oh it was just something from online I never did it before so I was worried about how it would taste." Taehyung played with his food a bit across the table from me. "You should teach me how to make it." My suggestion made him think for a second before he smirked.

  "How about I just never leave so you will always have my cooking?" Choking I hurriedly grabbed the water and tried to calm myself down. Him staying here? I would love that but what about Jungkook? He always wants to come over but if taehyungs here we could get caught.

   "Um I don't know, what about my friends at school who come over?" Taehyung shrugged and said it was ok we can think about it some other time. I was kind of liking the idea of living with Taehyung. Weather it was at either one of our houses or if we bought one for the both of us.

   "Are you done eating?" Tae asked while reaching for my plate to wash. Giving it to him I stood up and went to the bedroom to change out of my school clothes. Wow my room looks so nice and clean ,Tae did I really good job.

    Slipping off my shirt and skirt I stepped out of the pile and tossed them in the empty hamper. Going to unclip my bra I felt a hand stop mine. Turning around Taehyung stood behind me, licking his lip before pressing them against mine.

  "You've had a hard day, and iv had a hard on all day, why don't we fix both our problems?"

Unedited