Chapter 1: The Masacare After Mission

No-ones pov

You waved goodbye to your mother as she smiled weakly and worriedly for you as you continued your walk to the forest hillside. Before you could walk down the mountain you heard a voice call out:

???: Onisan!

You turned seeing Tanjiro running towards you with a large grin on his face and stopped waiting for him to catch up as he stopped and panted before looking up at you and smiling widely.

Tanjiro: you are leaving without saying goodbye to me?!

You chuckled softly and patted his head, looking ahead of him you saw your mother smiling gently at you both before you looked back at Tanjiro and smiled faintly.

Y/n: keep them safe, ok?

Tanjiro: Hai Onisan!

You smiled before patting his head on more time and turned before continuing your walk and smiled hearing your sibling's cheering and saying goodbye to you before looking up at the sky. Hearing a crows call you held out your arm and a black crow with a small sun charmed necklace landed on it.

Y/n: yes Shiro

Shiro: caw mission with flame pillar southeast caw!

Nodding your head you patted his head before sending him off and continuing your journey through the forest hoping your family will stay safe.

Not knowing of the tragedy to come....

Timeskip

Sighing in relief you started to walk up the mountain seeing the top roof of your home before freezing as the smell of blood filled your nose, stopping in your tracks before recognizing the scent and took off running towards your house.

You looked up before stopping in your tracks seeing the door torn to shreds and blood everywhere you ran in and gasped seeing blood splattered across the walls before turning and seeing something that made you snap.

A tall black-haired man wearing a black suite and white fedora holding your little sister Nezuko by the neck as your little brother  Rokuta cowered behind the door, as if sensing someone behind him, he threw her outside alongside Rokuta and you heard a cracking sound before you stared at him with your body trembling in rage while you reached for your blade.

The man hearing you unsheathe the blade he turned before he stepped back as fear filled his eyes as he shakily lifted his hand up before pointing at you and saying:

Muzan: y you?!

Breath off the sun fourth form: Burning Bones Summer Sun

Slicing his arm and leg off he yelled in shock and pain before collapsing to the floor shakily looking up he saw your tall form looming over him

???: YORIICHI?! HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?!

Y/n: I do not know this Yoriichi, but you harmed my family "raises blade" now you die.

Before you could attack him you sensed an attack and lifted your blade and clashed it unknown force before being kicked away. Hitting the tree with force you grunted before all went black.

You saw a male with a mix matched Haori walking towards you......

Edited on Saturday 27th July