Not a chapter but i need to say this...

Okay, i was looking through yt and i find this DISGUSTING IMAGE.

thank you zchloerz and Kio_lowskey UWU

thank you zchloerz and Kio_lowskey UWU. for helping me spread the word. first of all, Nadwe is 15. FIFTEEN. and joocie is 19. (according to the people in the comments.) now, i couldn't find this video on tiktok AND I DONT WANT TO. i can just write 5 paragraphs on why this is wrong here. nadwe is still so young. AND HES WAY TOO UNDERAGE. HES 15! this is disgusting. and if the person that made this revolting video/image is here on wattpad, just know, this is more disgusting than finding a tooth thats not yours on your burger! please, stop this. this isnt right. nadwe is FIFTEEN joocie is NINETEEN. and theyre just really close friends. you're ruining the socksfor1 fandom. nadwe and joocie are REAL people. nadwe is DEFINITELY uncomfortable with this! and joocie too! and if you think you can just sexualise the other people in the gang, THINK AGAIN. its wrong to do that to real people. and even if shes not real, nadwe has a girlfriend. her name is monika. and im telling you, shes a freaking yandere. she'll slice your head off if she finds this. i cant believe you're doing this... ruining a perfect fandom! nadwe will probably have to go through years of therapy to recover. also im sorry i had to show you that gross image. but this is so wrong. joocie will probably be traumatized as well. i cant believe this! im getting so irritated. just when i thought quarantine was actually going well because i have entertaining people to watch, BOOM! THIS GROSS IMAGE POPS UP! i dont understand WHY people do this. its probably not even nadwe and joocie! its probably socks and blaza, meme and tbh, socks and meme, socks and laff, AND MAYBE EVEN NADWE AND MUFFIN! Why?? why would you do this?! i know quarantine drives all of us crazy, but it doesnt give you an excuse to do this! i swear, one day nadwe or joocie or anyone else in the socksfor1 will find this, and they will confront you. delete this please, before anyone follows in your footsteps. thank you.
word count: 370
also, happy pride month!