1

WARNING

WARNING

{Y/n}

I couldn't sleep.

I got up from bed quietly since Theo was still asleep. It was around 6 am so Hobie and I ended up talking about what happened with my parents. He asked me if I wanted to call my dad but I declined I didn't want them to know where I was.

Hobie was very understanding. He said he'd put Theo and I in the same school and everything. "Thank you, Hobie I owe you," I told him as he sipped his tea. "You don't have to thank me. You've had it pretty rough already why wouldn't I do this" he said with a warm smile. He was the only adult in my life that has ever treated me with respect.

"Good morning" Theo yawned. Hobie chuckled "good morning Theo," he said. Hobie talked to the two of us saying he would put both of us in school together in exchange that we help around the shop. We both obviously agreed.

.  .  .

It's been a few months since then and though life was going pretty good I couldn't help but think about Boris and how he was doing. I then remembered I had Kotku and Jules numbers.

I decided to go to a phone booth and call them there. I hesitantly called Jules hoping she'd pick up. "Hello?" I heard Jules answer. I sighed in relief "Jules hey it's me Y/n How are you?" I asked. "Y/n? Where have you been? I went to your house but no one answered and I went to Theo's house but only Xandra answered."

I told her everything that happened and where we were. "Oh my god, Why didn't you tell me?" She asked sounding a bit angry. "I'm sorry I know I should've told you I just didn't have enough time to." I sighed hoping I didn't screw everything up. After talking for a few minutes I had to hang up to call Kotku since I was running out of change.

"Hello?"I said. "Y/n? What's up?" She said. "I sort of ran away with Theo" I blurted out. "You did what?!" She yelled. "Yeah but never mind that. Have you seen Boris around?" "Occasionally he skips school and I sometimes see him making out with random girls at parties why?" My heart sank.

'Is this why he needed a few days fucking liar' I thought. "Oh wow. Well, it was nice catching up talk soon okay!" I said hanging up the phone quickly. Crying in public is always embarrassing so I went to the shop.

Theo was in the front and noticed something was wrong. "Hey Y/n what's up?" he asked sitting next to me. "It's Boris Kotku said he was with other girls" Theo's eyes widened. "Why don't we go get some ice cream huh? I know the greatest place." Theo always knew how to cheer me up.

Though it still kinda hurt I didn't want to be sad. Maybe that's just how Boris is coping. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he will come.