ˢⁱˣ

ᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵐᵃˢʰᵘ

˳༄꠶

          "𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙊𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙪! 𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙪𝙢𝙞!" Aang says in excitment.

"Oh yeah, I remember you talking about him. The mad genius?"

"The very same!"

Aang and Katara led the group over the hill to Omashu. Rhea and Sokka had been playing 'who can tackle the other and make them fall down'. Rhea thought of herself as a statue, and when Sokka learned this, the game was made. 

His chest still hurt from the last three times.

Rhea didn't know why he was complaining. Her back was aching from how much he jumped on it. Her ankles were pretty tired too from keeping her upright. 

"Sneak attack!"

Well now there was an extra lump on her back. She just kept walking, though.

Katara giggled at her brother, "You know, normally, people don't announce that they're doing a sneak attack. That's kind of what makes it sneaky."

Sokka huffed from Rheas back- now wanting to know how long he could last there- and retaliated, "Yeah well, your hair loopies are stupid and WOW they have buildings here that don't melt!"

"Wow what an anomaly."

He kicked her side yet she let him stay on. 

"Well, let's go, slow pokes. The real fun's inside the city!" Aang excitedly ran ahead, but Katara stopped him. "Wait, Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar."

"You need a disguise," Sokka said somewhat seriously. 

"So what am I supposed to do? Grow a mustache?" the boy asked sarcastically, yet Sokka took it quite literally. 

"Take me to Appa, my trusty stead! ow-"

"No."

˳༄꠶

Rhea finished stuffing the wig on Aangs head and tied her red sash onto her head to cover her arrow. She also took some of Sokka and Katara's hand wrapping and gloves to cover her other tattoos. Her sari wrap now acted as a red shawl around her shoulders and secured into her belt. 

"Ugh. This is so itchy. How do you live in this stuff?" Aang asked Appa rhetorically.

Appa slowly turned his head toward Aang and snorted at him as if he were scoffing. The siblings scanned them with their arms crossed, mostly approving of Rhea's covering of her tattoos. Not that she could cover the one on her cheek, but it was good enough. 

"Great! Now you look just like my grandfather."

"Technically, Aang is 112 years old." Katara snipped back before remembering she had no idea how old Rhea was. "How old are you technically, Rhea?"

"Um. . . 116? I am four years older than Aang."

Aang nimbly kicks up his staff and spins it rapidly around before placing it upright on the ground to be used as a walking stick. He hunches his back and leans heavily on his staff like an old person.