Tag is a lethal game - Pt. 2

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Clint was screaming for his life as the ex-assassin charged towards him with a darkened expression.

However, Clint was surprised as Bucky ran past him.

"I'll deal with you later. This is such a good chance to scare them, I'm taking it." Bucky smirked, laughing at Clint's horrified expression as his eyes shifted to the prize ahead of him.

A certain father-son duo, and a certain hot-ass super soldier.

Bucky's smirk widened when he slowly caught up to the trio.

Cap seemed to notice the fact that they were losing ground, as he had let out a high-pitched shriek.

"GUYSSSS AHHHH AH HE'S RIGHT THEREEEEEE!!" Steve shrieked.

Bucky had to forcefully bite back a loud laugh, he was unaware that his cru- friend was capable of making that cursed sound.

However, Steve's words struck fear into Stark's heart, who promptly yelled, "ROGERSSS!!! RUN FASTER!!"

Cap just gripped Tony's arm and hauled him along as he went full speed.

Stupid super-soldier-serum.

"Two can play at that game, Stevie!" Bucky shouted as he picked up speed.

"We both know you can't outrun me!"

That taunt seemed to cause the Captain's face to whiten, as he knew deep down that it was very true.

The chase went on.

The Avengers completely ignored the shocked and concerned stares of passers-by.

Steve hissed in annoyance as Tony pulled on his arm a little, seemingly unable to keep up.

However, Cap kept going, be it a little slower.

Before they knew it, the inevitable struck.

Steve soon felt a metal arm clamp down on his shoulder, spinning him around as Peter instantly threw himself off of the super-soldier's shoulders.

Tony caught him easily, and they both watched, mouth agape as their Captain got sacrificed.

Steve found himself nose-to-nose with the Winter Soldier himself.

The ex-assassin grinned a little, having the Captain trapped in his arms.

"So, Stevie.." Bucky growled, his voice octaves lower than his usual voice.

Steve gulped, flushing red.

Their lips were so close.

Both of them were very well aware of that fact, judging by Steve's nervous sweating and Bucky's smirk.

"B-buck..?" Steve whispered, finally plucking up the courage to shift his gaze upwards.

He was met with piercing blue eyes.

The tension between them was palpable.

Bucky's mouth quirked up a little as Steve squirmed in his arms, silently begging for the ex-assassin to kiss him.

Steve was utterly shocked when Bucky pulled away quickly, snickering, "Tag, you're it."

"OH MY GOODNESS BARNES WHAT THE FRICK WAS THAT." Steve hollered, his face heating up as bystanders stood by to watch the scene unfold.

"We're playing tag." The Winter Soldier shrugged innocently, "I tagged you."

"And language." Tony piped up.

The obvious lovers jumped a little, seemingly forgetting the genius and the teen's presence.

Steve quickly slapped Tony's arm, hissing, "Tag, you're it."

In a flash, Steve had Bucky pinned up against the wall, murmuring, "We're continuing this."

The ex-assassin quickly flipped them around, such that he was now leaning against the wall over Steve with his metal arm.

"Continuing what." Bucky taunted in a low voice, his lips curling into another smirk.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS- WE'RE PLAYING TAG." Tony intervened, waving his arms between the duo wildly, knowing full well what was to come as Peter leapt out of his arms, suddenly realizing that his mentor was the tagger.

The Winter Soldier turned his head towards Tony, his eyes darkening as he ran a thumb over his throat, his entire demeanor screaming, "I will murder you." as Steve blushed furiously.

Tony reached out to shield Peter's eyes from the show in front of them, but Peter leapt away, shouting, "Nu-uh, you're the tagger!"

Tony looked back at the two lovebirds but they were long gone.

"They left, didn't they." Tony deadpanned, pinching his nosebridge and acknowledging their stunned audience.

A couple bystanders nodded slowly, their mouths agape.

Tony groaned, thinking of all the soundproofing he had to install in the tower-

"MR STARK I TOLD YOU THEY WERE DOING THE GAY!"

Tony (and a few bystanders) jumped at the high pitched squeal that reminded him of the the young vigilante behind him. Tony pinched his nose, rolling his eyes as he replied, "Pete- I have eyes everywhere. You think I don't know about this?"

At that, Peter frowned.

"Hush, old man. I made the discovery first."

Tony whipped around, his face full of teasing malice.

"You wanna run that by me again?" Tony grinned warningly. "You do know who's the tagger now, right?"

At that, Peter visibly turned 3 shades whiter.

As soon as Tony lunged forward, the crowds in the street of New York parted like the Red Sea as Peter zoomed through them.

"aGHYEEEEEEEEEE-"