5. Together

"Oh, you finally made it kenma?" Kuroo said to kenma, who was starting to take bigger sips of his drink. "I mean yeah, I promised to. Like you say, I'm a man of my word." Kuroo laughed at the phrase, "You quoted me, that's a first!" Kuroo put his drink down to his waist. "So, I saw you dragging bokuto out of a room. What was that about?" He lifted an eyebrow. "Bokuto had gotten really drunk, and akaashi wanted me to go get him. Ended up having to drag him by force-" kenma muttered. "I don't even know how he ended up so drunk. I've never seen him like that before, but maybe it's because I don't go to many parties." He told Kuroo, who looked annoyed to say the least.

"I hope it wasn't peer pressure again." Kuroo sighed, "It always happens again and again- I hate some of those brats." He said, slowly getting more and more aggravated. Peer pressure? "What're you talking about?" Kuroo thought about it for a moment, before setting his drink down on one of the tables nearby. "Nevermind." He stretched his arms, before extending his hand to kenma. "On a new note, do you wanna dance?"
"What-? like slow dancing??"
"If you wanna, but I just meant regular dancing!" Kuroo said quickly after, as if he was trying to recover.

"Well, then- let's just dance." Kenma muttered, and took kuroo's hand. He immediately got pulled up from the ground and thrown onto the dance floor. As they danced the night away, the only things Kuroo thought were,

Kenma's really bad at dancing-

and

Might have to admit though, it's pretty cute.

_______________________

Hey there! Sorry it took so long to post a new chapter I've been pretty busy lately, and even though this ones short another chapter will come out pretty soon! Again sorry, and love you guys <3