chapter 17

Adam's POV
dammit... I knew my mark wouldn't be adorable but F no... I didn't know that I failed.
I growl as I feel a hand grabbing mine.
alex? seriously?
"what do you want?" I yell at him.
"we have to talk." what?
"I think I made it clear that we can't be friends." I did ,didn't I?
"I know you made it clear but I don't know why? you barely talked to anyone in these three months.." three months? really?
"and, I know you have some personal problems but you should see that I'm trying so hard to be your friend ...that I'm not trying to figure your life out.." he is yelling now.of course he is not ...I know that ...I love him...I think this feeling which spreads from my head down to my spine is love... his eyes and hairstyle...uh ...it makes my heart race... that's why we can't be friends baby...because I love you and I can't tolerate being only a friend to you, so I rather staying away from you than hearing you call me buddy or dude instead of babe and love...
"I want us to start again... and I want us to start from making you get an A mark for physics ... "he says in a proud voice.
"you want to help me in my homework?" I say in a confused voice .SERIOUSLY???
"yes I want to help you in your homework."
"no..fucking way"
"yeah right but I didn't ask you so you can't answer... I said I want to help you without a permission.grab your packs ...my dorm NOW" he says, leaving to his dorm.
I go to mine and grab my stuff ...I wish I just could tell him everything ....
Alex's POV
"so that's how we solve this dynamic problem.... did you get it Adam?"I askfor the tenth time .
"no.." he answers.WHAT?
"Adam ? I explained this question for at least ten times.." I yell at him.
"no I got this dynamic thing, I don't get the "I want to help you with no permission" thing." he says ,rising an eyebrow.
"umm... what do you mean?" I ask.
"why are you helping me Alex? from all people why do YOU want to help me?" he asks.
"cause... cause...I don't know? I feel like helping you...I have no rea-"
"YOU FEEL LIKE HELPING ME?" he cuts me off ,screaming. DAMMIT...
"yeah there ya go... feel pity for our pity full little Adam..." he continues with a sad laugh .
"no Adam I don't feel pity for you ... I just like helping-"
"you know what? you don't need to explain yourself to the pity full Adam, you can do whatever you want to do...which this is... EXACTLY what you want to do..." he cuts me off again but this time pressing on every single word.
he leaves my room while his voice is repeating in my head.
And it kept repeating for the of the day.
(I'm so sorry that each time they come close, Adam screws it bit wait it's still not the right time :D. love you all ....please vote and comment ....oh and sorry for the late update... school stuff you know...)