chapter 43

Adam's POV

we are at the funeral . my little brother's funeral... tears start streaming down my face.... I feel lonely ... like there,s only one person that cares about me and only one single soul that I care about. but it disappears...this loneliness disappears as I feel a warm touch on my shoulder ....

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.... his touch... his touch breaks me down ...

I turn around to face him... I start sobbing and his eyes softens... gosh look how sexy he looks in a black tux and white shirt.. with black tie that I want to tear off and tie him up with it....

I let out a small giggle between my sobs, at my porn imagination in the worst situation of my life.

I open my arm and pull him in a tight hug... I can feel so many eyes on me but I couldn't give any less shit.

I hear him gag and I can imagine his confused expression right now. I hold him tighter if that's even possible and bring my mouth to his ear.

"I love you" I whisper in his ear and loosen the hug.he gets out of my brace. I just want to see his beautiful smile... and there's what I got...

"I love you more" He says in hushed tone and I frown.

"no Alex, I really mean every word... you're all I got... you're my every thing."

"what made you think I didn't mean my words?" he frowns too.

"because I'm a pain in the ass." I look down.tears speed up again. he brings his hand and brushes them away... I look up and I see?.. what? he is smiling?

"no.... technically, you're dick is a pain in my ass... but even that's pleasureful." we both burst into laughter and of course every one turns to look at us ... and send deathly glares.

WELL THAT'S IT.... EVERY ONE IS LOOKING

something in me screams... now is the best time to come out , to Alex that I do care for him and only and only him.. not what people think...

so I grab his neck and bring his face down to my level and smash my lips into his. he kisses me back!

even though we both can hear disgusting noises from the crowd ..we don't give a single shit.

we pull away only to see my mom in more tears and my dad disappointed and ashamed plus a disgusted crowd.

it broke my heart a little but it glued back when I turned around and saw his eyes showing love to me.

he really loves me and I really love him.... could life be possibly more perfect?

YOU ARE A PSYCHO PATH ADAM... YOUR LIFE CAN NEVER BE PERFECT!

my mind reminded me and I was so sad that I had to admit he is right.. so mother fucking right.

(surprise surprise.... seriously I couldn't wait to update.. so I just did and I know it's short so sorry..... love you all.. please vote and comment and share....... oh and tell me if you like this story... how do you think it will end?)