chapter 27

Adam's POV
SIX MONTHS ...
all I was thinking about in the way back home was "six months"
it's just too much .. I woke up with someone talking into my ear... I understood some words and then it was a sound of music and then someone screaming that I love you ... when I touched his smooth hair.. I realized it's Alex..
I thought I fainted for a few hours after my crash but I went to coma for six months...
still I can't believe that he loves me too... maybe Adam Lambert's method worked after all.... or maybe he says that out of his grief.
no it can't be... after every fake relationship that I had ,I know what is real and what is not,... and the way he calls me baby .... oh Lorde it's real...
my dad's behavior didn't surprise me ... he is such a jerk.
he preferred killing me instead of paying for some more months to the hospital... what a nice family .
I'm walking to the main door. dad opens it .
"Julie ... look who's back from the coma..." he shouts in a mocking way.... gosh he is ...ugh... I'm starting to think I'm not his real son.
but again I think he is cause all this bad behavior shit happened after I found out I'm gay.
he hates gays... even his own son.
I hear a very loud scream ,well crying-scream...
"hey... mom. I'm alive...yay" I say.
"oh my god ... all my prayers answered . I Missed you so much...oh my baby." she comes near to pull me in a hug.I pull away.
"so why didn't you visit me at hospital?"
"um...I...I.."
"I didn't let her.... you were going to die and I didn't want her to miss you so much." dad cuts her off.
"wow...well sounds like you didn't miss me at all ... "I tell him
"but I did." I hear a week voice which belongs to a child.
(vote and comment plz)