chapter 29

WARNING:THIS CHAPTER IS SO DIRTY BUT I DECIDED TO WRITE EVERY DETAIL SO IF YOU ARE DISGUSTED OR ANYTHING PLZ DONT READ IT.
Alex's POV
"really? are you kidding me?" I tell my dad.
"no son.. I'm not kidding ... I want to buy you a guitar." he says.
"thanks dad but one of my friends gave me one and I think I keep that."
"oh... um... ok then have fun."
"thanks ...goodnight."
"goodnight ."
I open my door and close it quickly .
I hear someone sobbing.
Adam?
"Adam... what are you doing in here? how did you come here?" I say,closing the gap between us.
"I ...I...win...dow....I'm... s...s....s...sorry..." he says, crying .
"shhh... baby.... don't worry ...it's ok... we are together now." I pull him in a hug and he hugs me back strongly.
"I'm so sorry ." he cries.
"every thing is ok babe... let me do something to calm you down." I say... am I really going to do this?
oh hell yeah ,I am.
I sit down on my knees ,grab the hem of his jeans and pull them down. I do the same for his boxers but slower and with more torture. He grabs my hair to steady himself and closes his eyes hardly.
he moans my name as I put his dick in my mouth.
I move my head toward and backward, liking every single part of him, making love to him, that's what he needs, to know the truth ,to know that I love him so bad.
I move my hand up ,under his T-shirt. he starts panting.
"I can't do this anymore ."he says. what?
"what do you mean?" I say,taking his dick out of my mouth.
he runs to the door.
disappointment fills my body.
but he locks it and runs to me.
"holding myself back." he answers with a devilish smile.
I'm still on my knees so he grabs my arm and pulls me up ,our lips touch then he pushes me so we both fall on my bed, never letting our lips to disconnect.
fortunately the bed is big in off for both of us.
he sits on me and disconnects our lips to roll up his T-shirt and I do the same .
he grabs his already rolled off jeans and boxers then trows them on the floor somewhere.
Then he reaches for my belt to open and undo my trousers, he rolls them off me along with my boxers.
"god damn Alex ... you are so sexy.." he kisses my chest, from under my collarbone till above my stomach.
"hay are you gonna be the top?" I ask,tugging his hair,breathing hardly.
"isn't that obvious babe? " he says, licking my collarbone,literally making me cum.
"dammit... if you don't start ...I'll cum and you'll miss it." I say ,scratching his neck.
"ask for it." he smirks into my mouth and connects our lips.
"I want you Adam, be mine for the eternity." I say as he leaves my lips.
"with pleasure." he says.
I bring my hand to touch his cock and my lips to wet his neck.
"hold up babe... we need condom and lube." he says.
"and we also need to be quiet, they are in the closet next to the mirror" he stands up and grabs them.
"turn around babe." he says. I'm actually nervous.
I obey.
"have you ever done this before?" I ask ,my head pinned to my pillow.
"no... I've told you I'm virgin." he says ,hitting my head.
"yeah right ...I remember that." we both giggle.
he slides his finger in the lube and then my butt.
I let out a small moan.
gosh he knows how to torture me better than I him.
"I want to put the condom on you." I say.
"next time... first where did you get a condom and lube?" he smirk, smacking my hand away.
"when you were in coma... three months after the accident... in the hope that you'll wake up and we can have a happy sex.." I say.
"oh Alex ... you have no idea how long I wanted to feel you around me..."
"then hurry..."
"eggar..."
he enters me... pain spreads in my whole body... but it's pleasant... for both of us...our moans into each others lips can proof it.
he is slow... so slow that I can feel every inch of him inside of me...
"please Adam... fas... faster..."
"as you wish." he smirks and rock himself faster against me.
he kisses my neck, harshly .. it will get red very soon.

it seems like hours. just doing the same thing, each time harder than the last.
I can hear him panting.
but he keeps going...
just... he is a little hard that hurts more.
gosh it hurts a lot.
it was pleasant at first but it's really hurting now.
"Adam ,slow down .. your hurting me... it hurts so much." I say ,trying to turn around but failing ,cause he has pinned me into my bed.
even my arms are bruising.
he doesn't stop...
"Adam? did you not hear me? stop it." I have to scream quietly.
oh my god...
he is breathing hardly... his eyes are cold... no emotions... no smile... no "I love you"...
who is he?"