Characters:

[A/N]: Picture is Derek. ;)

So I decided to name a few characters and describe them before I proceeded with the story..Here they are :)

I will not be mentioning Lou since he was already presented..k

Gavin Ludvig Hilton (Gav)

1220 years old (20)

Vampire

He was born in Sweden, turned in his early human 18. Was sent to sleep for all those years to improve his strenght. His personality is somewhat dull, he can be nice sometimes and sometimes plain nasty towards those who he despises.

~~~~~

Derek Johnson

Unknown age, considered a 20 year old telling by appearance.

He was born in the U.K. died in

1/ 24/ 1850, decapitated.

Reincarnated in the form of a young ghost, feeding off of lost souls. He's nice, gentleman and sometimes a bit nerdy.

~~~~~

Melissa Tanning (Mel)

1220 years old (20)

Unknown birth place.

She's a nature ghost, beautiful, motherly and kind. Said to be flawless as her own habitat, her skin is pale, hair silky and light. She's said to be an albino for her appearance and purpleish eyes. And will smack a bitch if needed.

~~~~~

Lucifer Williams (Luc)

1221 years old (21)

Born in Sweden too, being a demon all his life..

He's sort of a dick, a dare devil and a badass bloke. Total fuckboy who basically has slept with half of the school. He spends most of his time by Devon's side, they've known eachother for a reaaally long time.

His skin is pale, his eyes are deep green. He can change into a beast when altered. He's seen wearing tank tops most of the time..

~~~~~

Juliette Olivers (Julie/Jul)

21 years old

Wolf Hybrid

She's a really happy and outgoing girl, her spirits are up 24/7. Althought she dresses inapropriately she demands respect towards her body.

Suprisingly, she falls in love with Derek, a weird couple but a couple you'd want to see everywhere. They're cute and personal, both shy and romantic.

~~~~~

Kevin D'Neil

19

Pink demon (XD)

He's an asshole, a pervert and a piece of shit. He is pink. And black. And he's ++trying++ to find a girlfriend.

He transforms into anything including people, just by touching or obtaining a DNA sample. His horns are big and shooting pink electric shocks, his tail resembles a lion's, but pink. He wears oversized hoodies and no pants, and he's super tiny. God I hate pink now.

~~~~~
Samuel Matsuoka

18 years old

Snake shifter

He is Luc's current "lover" or better known as his sex buddy. Theres not much to know about him since his origin is unknow. Tho he's from Japan.

~~~~~
Mackenzie Waltz

21 years old

Troll/Alien

He's a stoner, a juggalo and a weirdo. His bondage with Isaac isn't all that nice. He could be talking to you nicely and in the next minute, tie you up and rip your entrails easily, he's a schizophrenic.

I guess that's it for now..? More characters will be shown during the story, but they won't be that important :) xx