#AskMissLea

He pulled up in the driveway of their home and took with him the box of donuts that she requested

He pulled up in the driveway of their home and took with him the box of donuts that she requested. He smiled as he remembered the exchange of text messages that they had while he was gone. He knew that boredom would get her to do a twitter exchange with her fans.

He opened the front door and found her sitting on the couch, eyes still glued to her iPad. He thought she's already done with her #AskMissLea, but apparently, she's still amused with the questions.

He cleared his throat, "Um, is my wife here?"

She shot up at the sound of his voice. "Hi! You're home!" She let go of her gadget and stood up to welcome him with a quick peck.

"You're not yet done with your twitter thing?"

"I was wrapping up na, Love!"

"Ikaw talaga kapag nasimulan mo na... hindi ka na tumitigil. Here's your request." he handed her the box of donuts.

"Yay! Thank you!" She opened it immediately and took a bite of the first donut that she held.

He sat on the couch and she followed beside him. He was looking forward to cuddling with her but apparently, his wife had no interest.

However, that move didn't escape Lea. She could smell his pagtatampo from miles away, she just liked teasing him on some days.

"Why are you nagtatampo, Love?" she asked while still busy with her donut.

"No, I'm not! Who said I'm nagtatampo?"

"Okay. Eh di hindi." With what she said, she saw how he became even more serious. His brows furrowed and lips in a thin line.

"I'll just change my clothes." he was about to stand up when she wrapped her hands around him.

"Noooo! Stay here with me." She nuzzled on his arm. "I was just joking. Why are you so sungit ba?"

"Ikaw kasi! I got home and you're still on your iPad then I saw your answers on twitter. I feel like you keep denying me!"

"What? Where did you get that? Of course not! Everyone knows we're married. It's just that we're so private with our married life."

Her last sentence was true. They're so known as public figures that they made a promise not to talk about their married life in public. They would like to keep that to themselves. It's just maybe... on some days, he felt like he needed to have the feeling of being out there with his wife.

He looked at her. "Because I finally realized that we have never worked together ever since we became a couple. I felt like you didn't want to work with me!"

Her brows creased at his revelation. "Who said I didn't want to work with you?"

He sighed. "No one... but I just felt it..."

Her heart melted, but of course what he said wasn't true. "Love, your craft is different from mine. Most of the time, you're an actor on TV and films. I do theater and concerts. There's a big difference."

He knew that, but maybe he wanted an opportunity to work with his wife.

"I know..."

"But now, I am open to do a concert with you, di'ba?"

He looked at her, checking if she's serious. She flashed a bright smile. He knew that the pagtatampo was over.

"Bakit di kita matiis?"

"Because you love me..."

"Buti na lang that's true."

She threw her head in laughter. "And I love you too! Besides, it doesn't matter if we've never worked together, Love. You're my husband naman now. That's way better than being co-workers, right?"

God, how can she make all my pagtatampo fade away that easily?

"Now, what can I do to make you feel better?"

He pouted his lips to indicate what he wanted. She giggled and pulled his face for that kiss. She nibbled until they were breathless. She pulled away and rubbed her nose on his.

"Now, do we plan for the concert? Or..."

"Or what?" he asked.

She wiggled her brows and smiled naughtily. "We can go upstairs... be in bed... cuddle... and just plan for the concert tomorrow..."

"Hmmm... I like cuddling more."

She giggled. "Just what I thought."

In an instant, the donuts and pagtatampo were forgotten when Ian scooped her up in his arms.