#AskMissLeaAt50

Lea wrapped up her twitter party with her fans and walked inside their bedroom

Lea wrapped up her twitter party with her fans and walked inside their bedroom. She saw her husband still awake. He was busy playing with his PS5 and noticed that he was pressing the buttons with extra force than usual. From her peripheral vision, she saw how her husband watched her subtly and didn't say a word towards her. She placed her iPad on top of the shelf and went inside the bathroom. She knew why he was being like that and she found it funny how he would always act like a child whenever he didn't like something. 

As she got out of the bathroom, she saw him switch off the TV and the other gadgets. She hopped on the bed and waited for him to give her a hug like he usually does as his default sleeping position. 

Her eyebrow raised when he didn't do anything and went under the covers after switching off his lampshade, facing the opposite side of the bed.

Pikon nanaman. Akala mo naman ako may gusto ng ganitong set-up, she thought. She scooted closer and rubbed his back. She was hoping for him to do anything, but there was nothing. 

She sighed. "Love? Are you okay?" She asked a stupid question, but maybe something else happened other than what she thought. He didn't respond so she continued to caress his back. "Love? Are you mad at me?"

"Who said I'm mad?" He uttered.

She rolled her eyes. "Love naman… What's going on?"

"You know what's going on."

"No, I don't!" She replied that made him look at her immediately. She wanted to laugh at how he looked because she just wanted to tease him. 

"Hindi mo talaga alam?"

She shook her head. "Are you mad because I had AskMissLea with the fans?"

"Alam mo naman pala eh."

"I told you naman that I'll do that, diba? You agreed and said you'll play your games while I was busy."

"Really, Love? Di mo talaga gets? Eh I have to text you pa!" She giggled because he finally mentioned what she was waiting for. "What's funny? It's not funny!"

She bit her lip to suppress her laugh. "Sorry. Hindi na. Ikaw naman kasi eh."

"Bakit ako?"

"Eh you wanted to keep our relationship private tapos when I denied it, you get all pikon!"

"I'm not pikon that you denied it. I don't like it lang when you called me your baby brother."

This time, Lea threw her head back in laughter. She couldn't help it any longer because the truth came out from him. He gave her a glare because he really didn't find it funny. 

"Loooove…" she pulled him to face her fully. "Stop sulking over it nga! Naiinis ka nanaman. I thought you were playing here tapos you were reading pala my tweets!"

"Eh syempre I wanted to read their questions…" he mumbled. "Baka lang may interesting.."

She rolled her eyes. "O sige nga! What if they asked you that question? What will you say about me? I just told them the truth that you're younger than me and your age can pass as a younger sibling!"

"Ewan ko sayo!" He was about to turn again when she didn't let him and pinned him in place. 

"Love, stop it nga. You wanted to keep this marriage a private one."

"Yes! But I didn't mean it na i-demote mo ako as a sibling! Di man lang friend or colleague!" She found him cute as he explained and didn't notice that her lips were forming a smile. "Ayan ka nanaman! Natatawa ka!"

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry if you were offended. I didn't think that you would be pikon over this. Sorry na." She leaned to give his nose a kiss. "Sorry, my love. Stop sulking. Baka you're forgetting that it's my birthday! You're not supposed to fight me!"

He didn't forget it because it was his favorite day of the year, but he was still annoyed at what she did. He stared at her and she was pouting at him. He knew she was trying to get to his good side already, but above all that, he couldn't help but get mesmerized with her beauty. She was never a day over fifty and he's proud that he would wake up in the morning, the first thing that he would see was her face. 

"I'm not fighting you, Love. Nainis lang ako kasi ganun pala ang feeling kapag tinatago."

She gave an apologetic smile. "You know…" she pressed her forehead on his. "I am always willing to tell everyone that I'm in love with you." She rubbed their noses together.

"Me too, love."

"Then do you want to make us public?"

He sighed and shook his head. "I like what we have. I like our own world."

"Me too. What do you want then?"

"Just promise me that you won't call me your baby brother."

She giggled and lightly pinched his cheek. "Okay. No more baby brother. Just my baby?"

He grinned and nodded. "Willing to be your baby anytime!" 

She gave him a quick kiss but Ian pulled her closer and it evolved into something else. They were breathless after a few minutes and Ian pulled away and stared at her. 

"Happy Birthday, my love. You are my favorite golden girl."

She grinned. "Thanks, baby. Thanks for not calling me old!"

He chuckled. "Ikaw? Old? Never! You found the fountain of youth! You are and will always be the beautiful 20 year old girl that I met when I was 16!"

"When you put it that way, 20 and 16? Very baby brother and older sister's age, don't you think?"

Ian groaned. "Stop it with the siblings reference!"

She giggled. "Okay, okay! Hindi na, my baby! I was just teasing! So pikon talaga! Let's go to sleep na!"

She laid down and he nuzzled on the crook of her neck, hugging her like a koala. He was 6 feet tall and her petite body would always be his pillow. Their arms entangled like they didn't want to let go until they woke up again. She hummed their favorite song and in a few minutes, his baby boy slash husband was fast asleep.