A Very Fine Meet and Greet

Katherine P.O.V

I arrived to the Hampton hotel there in LA. I dropped my bags and opened the window. "Los Angeles who would of thought Katherine Pierce will end up here from all the exciting new places, ah well at least it will take time for them to find me." I stripped down from my clothes and jumped into the shower. I don't know why I wanted to take a shower, but I felt somehow still in those torturous days where I was a pathetic human. I got off and wrapped a towel around me and went to get one of my classic attire, a black dress shirt with my leather jacket, some black skinny jeans, and my black high heel boots. I blow dried my hair and then curl it. I changed the channels until I saw the same guy on the magazine talking to the the reporter. There is something about him I can not explain, I just want to know him, I just want to know his name. He was taking about a show near the area that was nearby. "Let's see how good his band really is." I said to myself as I walked out my bedroom out to the streets once again. I walked into the front of the line of the venue. "Hey lady go to the back of the line!" The guard reach towards me. "I'm VIP and you'll let me you backstage and no one is going to bother me ok." I compelled him. He opened the door despite of all the yelling of the impatient fans. I vampire speed towards the backstage area to hear chatter of the various bands. "Concentrate Katherine where the hell is that Andy guy?" "Andy pass me a beer would you!" "Which one Ashley!" "Budweiser!" "Got you and you don't even know what's going to hit you." Walked towards the door of the end if the corridor and was about to open it when the knob was twisting. I don't know how I got up in the ceiling like that but I watched as all of them got out the room chatting along. They didn't even notice me dropping down to the ground and walking inside their room. Clothes and beer bottles scattered everywhere. "Guys are so filthy." I said trying to clean up. After cleaning up I roamed through Andy's luggage and found his wallet and iPhone. I looked through his photos and saw a blonde woman with him named Juliet. "A minor obstacle to get the bigger prize." I was so distracted looking at pictures of his phone I didn't hear the door opening until I heard something about their phone. I vampire speed near the door ready to strike. I saw him walk in his angelic figure waltz in and I was mesmerized. "What the fuck the room wasn't like this and why is my phone with Juliet's photo on it, I wasn't looking at it before?" "BAM!" "Oops I did it." I said as I slammed the door. "Who are you what the hell you want from me do you want an autograph?" "No what I want is something within you, but you won't remember who I am and what happened you passed out here drunk that's all you are going to say when they find you." I compelled him and knock him out. I took one of his rings and disappeared to the streets once more to look for a witch. I sensed one walking down the streets alone with her hood on and probably listening to music. I spun her around and looked at the Onxy black hair, pale, rocker girl. "What's your name?" "Alicia Vigil. What's your name?" "Katherine Pierce, listen I know what you are and I need a favor." "What is it?" She said annoyed. "I want you to turn this little ring into a daylight ring before dawn because a certain famous person will burn to ashes when he gets out the sun." I said as I handed her the ring which caused her to gasped. "This is Andy Biersack's favorite ring what did you do him!" She tried using her magic against me which was still to weak.. "Nothing yet but you better have it by daylight darling, I'll bring the others rings for you to make them just like that one, if you want to protect them of course." I said as I walked away. "Wait! where can I find you!" "I'll be wherever the guys are just give them the ring they won't notice they'll think the lost it." I said before disappearing to the venue once again and went looking for the rest of the band. I compelled each of them to give their favorite rings and went and find my little witch. I saw her almost entering her house. "Stop right there Alicia." She turned around and looked at me angrily. "What do you need Katherine." "Here are the other rings, they are fine now they are probably performing as we speek." She seemed to be relieved. "Thanks I start doing them, but who are you why are trying do to them?" "Protect them of the people that are looking for me." "They want to destroy everyone near me, I want them to be stronger than them so the can fend them off will you be able to help them out.?" "Yes as long they are and will be safe ill do it." she glared at me like she didn't believe me. "Alright I'll let you be, remember before daylight the better be ready." I left towards the venue once again.  Andy and the others won't know what hit them....