So Long Suckers

Katherine's P.O.V.

I saw the Salvatore's Boarding house burn to ashes and so did my memories of Stefan and Damon. The Salvatore brothers good and bad memories I've spent with them I'm going to miss them. But like Stefan said to me when I was dying "Suck it up your Katherine Pierce." "I'm sucking I sucking it up Stefan if that's what you want! I'm fucking sucking it up if this all you fucking want!" I yelled as I burned the boarding house. "Elena what have you done?" "I'm leaving and I can't bear being here anymore!" I imitated Elena's little angered voice. "Sister I know this hard for you but they are gone stay here at Mystic Falls we can get over this together." Jeremy said as he grabbed my shoulders. Stupid Jeremy if you knew that I wasn't your sister you would've killed me already. "Jeremy take care of yourself, Liv could have brought me but this time I'm no longer the same as you knew me! I'm ready to live without need Damon or Stefan's affection!" "Sis don't need to be harsh on..." "Jer did you know where Tyler is or that passenger who's in his body?" "Umm his with Matt at the stake house bar." "Thank you brother." I said dragging the r while rolling my eyes. "Elena wait!" heck I'll wait for you bitch. I used my vampire speed to get to Matty's stake house. the chimed of the door welcomed me as a special guest that I am. There stood Matt cleaning shot glasses, Caroline blabbing of how miserable her life is, Bonnie Bennett listening to her while drinking some whiskey. Tyler annoyed drinking there chained up like a dog to the stool. Liv reading a chanting book and her little brother playing with his food aww that makes me gag. "Hey guys I'm back." They all paused to look at me "Elena where have you been since Liv brought you back we haven't seen you!" Caroline squealed as she hugged me along with Bonnie. "I... Damon is dead and Stefan I don't know where he is if he even woke up." I lied. they all nodded. Can I talk to Tyler for a sec?" "Yes but I'll come incase he wants to escape." Caroline said. "No Caroline you don't have to why doesn't Liv and her bother accompany us and you can gossip with Bonnie." Caroline then pouted but bounced up and down. "Sure Liv here!" she said as she threw the keys for Tyler's chains. Liv unchained him and pulled him up the stairs. "Make it quick!" both brother and sister barked. 😈 I went up behind Liv little brother and ripped his heart out. Then she turned and with my speed I didn't give her time to chant when I said. "Say a word and he kills you." She glanced at her now dead brother and Tyler. She stumbled backwards. "So traveler tell me how it feels having their heart ripped out?" I said as I killed him. "Who the fuck are you? You are not Elena." "Indeed my name is Katherine Pierce your biggest nightmare as I killed her too. I then went out the door only to hear Bonnie say, "Your not Elena... your..." "Yes Katherine Pierce so long suckers!" I said as I went out the door....