New York? New Orleans? Nah LA it is!

I ran like hell from Mystic Falls. I drove miles from Virginia to LA. I didn't know how long it took. I did it the old fashion way drive car till a gas station, compelled to drink or kill, amuse myself on the road. "Ugh the radio stations are horrible in this place!" I sighed I'm alone driving towards LA with no service what's so ever, nor I have the sane idea where the hell am I! Oooh there's a sign! "Welcome to Sun berry California 20 miles towards LA going straight. "Finally gosh I should've just vampire speed here!" "Oh wait they are probably are looking for me?" "Even though it was a foolish choice I left several tracks to several places." I even travelled to Mexico dodged a few bullets here and there but I got myself a poncho, new perfume ( though it was cheaper it will mask my scent for a while), and some awesome good tasting wines and liquors. Anywhore, I'm almost there yay! I wonder if Stefan and Damon got found hehe. I stopped in a gas station and feed some fuel to the mechanical idiot that got me here. I walked into the store to see Damon and Stefan Salvatore asking... more like compelling the gas owner to tell them if he hasn't see me. Shit I grabbed my hair in a pony tail and put on some glasses and SnapBack I pulled out a magazine from the rack and look in through it. I saw men in tats and singing, I got confused and looked at the cover only to see it's called Revolver, with a hot blue eyed man called Andy Biersack (hmm intresting). I grabbed some random chips and a few monster and slapped them in the counter. "Umm will you excuse me I want to pay for this and gasoline please." I said kindly. Yuck! I searched my purse for money and gave it to the owne. I got the things, went straight to the pump, and started to fill in the car. While putting the pump back I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Umm hi my names Damon Salvatore and this is my annoying little brother Stefan, we want to ask you if you seen this person?" He showed me a picture of me and Nadia. I used my Bulgarian accent and told them, "They are very beautiful women but I don't know who are they, plus which one are you looking for?" Stefan stepped closer and pointed at me in the photograph. "She's the one that we are looking for." I just pretended to look at detailedly, "Nope I don't recognize her, sorry I can't help you but it's getting dark and I have a long to travel to. I said walking the opposite towards the drivers side as fast as a human would go. "Hope you find her." with that I climbed the car and drove away. I stepped on the peddle when I was getting on the freeway. "No way in hell Damon and Stefan you guys will find me." I dropped my new hat and the dorky glasses away. Well at least the glasses through them off a little. I drove a little bit more till I got to a resting place and slept in the car. Let's see if they didn't catch me lying again. hehe...