Far Yet So Close

Stefan's POV

We all crammed out in Matt's truck in search of Katherine. Some of us asleep and some of us bored out of our fucking minds. We stopped at a gasoline on the way and asked if they seen her. In the station was only three cars one on the pump and two in front of the store probably the worker's. Me and Damon walked in straight towards the cashier. "Have you seen this lady." I turned around as heard someone rustling in the store to find a woman about Katherine's size with the a hat and glasses. At night that unusual, I kept starring a her as she grabbed a magazine and walked towards the other cash register. The man we asked move to her and asked if that would be all. "The rest ringing up to the only car that's on the pump please?" She said in a girly yet nasal voice. Damon looked at her as if he was trying to figure her out or he was annoyed by her interrupting us. The woman grabbed her stuff and went towards her car and loaded with gasoline. I looked at Damon who was looking at the man that shook his head saying no. I got out of the store and went towards the pump I had a feeling that she knew or is Katherine Pierce. Damon followed me out the gas station to where the pumps where. Damon got in front of me and tapped on the woman's shoulder who jumped. "Umm hi my name is Damon Salvatore and this is my annoying little brother Stefan, we want to know if you haven't seen this person?" Damon held a picture of Katherine and Nadia together. The woman peered at the photo and seem thoughtful our just seem that she was interested. "They are beautiful women but which one are you looking for?" She said in some accent. I looked at the picture and pointed to Katherine. "Nope sorry I don't recognize her it's gettin a dark now, and I have a long way to travel to." She said after look If at it more detailed and then took out the pump out of the car. She walked to the other side and said. "Hope you find her." She got on her car and drove away and Damon was there looking at where the car went. "What is it Damon?" "I swear she was hiding something." "Come on the others are eating for us." I said as I pat his back and walked towards the truck. I opened the door of the truck and looked back at Damon who was trudging slowly towards the truck. "You found something about her?" Caroline jumped in of her seat. "Nope no one in here knows about her." Damon said as he pushed me to get in. I got in the truck and followed by Damon. "Where off to now?" Jeremy asked while turning around from the passenger seat. "Idiots you let her fool you again!" Enzo yelled causing Bonnie to jump out of her sleep. "Sheesh Enzo at least let me sleep!" "Now what did Enzo do now Bonnie?" Damon asked annoyed. "He yelled when I was sleeping and he said of something that she fooled you guys again." "What does he means by that?" I asked. "I knew it that whore right now was hiding something!" "Calm down Damon she's far away by now even if it was Katherine she wouldn't give herself up, also she would've done something bad to us which she didn't." "Well where the hell do we go!" Matt yelled. "Don't know where ever until we find her scent again." I instructed. He drive out the highway back towards Nevada. "Wait why there Matt?" "She likes to be mischievous and likes to spend right?" "Yes!" Everyone answered back. "Well where else?!" "Las Vegas Nevada!" "Yeah where else should she anyways?" "LA?" Caroline wondered. "I think that's the last place she'll go." Damon snapped. "Alright speed this truck up then!" Jeremy yelled. This is going to be a long search but we'll get to her I promised Elena....