~Killing You Andy Biersack Story~

Unknown P.O.V
Liv chanted the spell to bring the last dead Doppler gangers back to life. Only guided by a vision, a vision to come true in a few hours, minutes, seconds. They all waited patiently for the witch to finish her chanting. Bonnie started to have pain in her chest going all over her body. She fainted on the floor in front of the Salvatore boarding house. two shadows wandered from her body up to the living room and bedroom of the house. Kathrine woke up in the same room where she last was in her own dying body laying down. She felt like she was woken up from a dream or even terrible nightmare. A nightmare was an understatement she was dragged from the other side to the nothingness to oblivion after she touched Bonnie. But now she was here in the same room where she tricked Elena and passaged herself in Elena's body. She didn't want to be here if Nadia wasn't alive. She ran down stairs. To see who she believed was Stefan. She calmed down to see him there. Stefan awoken from his own oblivious dream. Katherine was standing over the bar serving herself a drink while Stefan woke up. "Elena?" Stefan said groggily. Katherine turned and looked at Stefan. "Yes Stefan it's me." "Where's everybody?" "Umm Damon went out to... he didn't say much about it." "The guys are at Matts." "What about Marcus and the passenger of Tyler?" "Knowing Tyler or Jeremy the guys would lock him up." "Yeah I should of known." "Umm Stefan if they would be able to bring Katherine back since you came back from the other side what are you going to do?" she said while she slipped his daylight ring out of his finger. "We'll send her back where she came back." Katherine headed to the door and opened it to let the sunlight in. "Do you still have feelings for her?" "Elena the one that've we talked about." "Oh yeah Stefan I got to confess something." she said as she held his daylight ring. "Give it back Elena." "No Stefan if I can't do it unless you invite me in." "Elena come in." "I don't want to and bye!" she said as she closed the door. "Elena!!!" Stefan yelled as he pounded on the door. She walked up to the town and saw Damon, Elena, and the guy she believed was Marcus. Katherine walked to the scene to see Marcus pulled Elena's pathetic heart out while Damon was summited by the travelers. Without them knowing Katherine ripped Marcus heart from her standing behind him. Marcus collapsed on the floor and interrupted the travelers. Damon took the opportunity and ran towards Katherine. "Who are you?" "Elena." "But her..." Damon couldn't finish because she snapped his neck. She dragged him to her tomb, later she went back to the Salvatore house and knocked on the door. "Elena where were you?" "I was looking for Damon to tell him your alive, and he told me to keep you hidden so Marcus wouldn't kill you." "And your going to hide me here?" "Nope but I know where to hide you just need to put this handkerchief on your eyes so you won't be able to see it and they won't locate you." Stefan followed blindly. Katherine then dragged him to the car and drove to her tomb. "Grab my hand the ground is kind of uneasy." Katherine guided him down the tomb and stopped on the barrier where the Salvatore brothers placed in order to trap her inside. She let go of his hand and told him "Five more steps Stefan and don't take the handkerchief off." Stefan nodded and waited. Katherine then covered the tomb and Stefan look to see her pushing the rock/ lid over. "Katherine I knew it was you! I shouldn't have trusted you!" "You will always trust me because you still love me Stefan. by the way who killed you?" "Tyler's passenger..." she then ran to the car and went to collect gas gallons and filled them up. She stroke the match and threw it to the Salvatore house igniting the sky with fire and smoke....