CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

Harry's P.O.V

Wow, Kendall looked beyond beautiful, her tanned stomach showing slightly in between her shirt and her skirt, and her face glowing. 

"You look..amazing" I said to her as I kissed her cheek.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself!" She said while checking out my outfit; black jeans with a white shirt and a gray blazer, and on my feet, white converse. 

"Lets go" I said, while grabbing a hold of her hand and walked her to the car.

"Let me guess, you're not going to tell me where were going again" Kendall said playfully.

"Actually I can" I said. "Were having our date in my hotel room..but with a little twist" I looked over to the passenger seat and winked at her.

She smiled at me and we made our way to the hotel. I was so nervous the entire ride there, I hope the boys pulled it off. If they mess this up, I will strangle them!

We got to the hotel and made our way to my room. I got a text from Niall stating that everything was good to go. I sighed in relief and opened the door, allowing Kendall to walk in first.

I walked in behind her and accidentally bumped into Kendall, who was frozen, staring at the room.

"Wow, Harry..this is amazing" She said, still admiring the scenery.

The room was barely lit, except for the multiple candles scattered around the room, and the ones placed on the table, which was in the middle of the room.

I silently thanked the boys for pulling this off, I owe them big time.

The table in the middle of the room was set up perfectly, a few candles surrounding the plates and silverware on either side.

I ushered Kendall over to the table, her face still in shock. I pulled out her seat for her, allowing her to sit down. She thanked me and I walked around to the other side of the table, taking my own seat.

I took the bell that was on the middle of the table, and rang it. Seconds later, the boys came out, dressed in button down shirts with bow ties and black dress pants. Kendall giggled at the sight of the boys. Lou and Liam came over to us first, filling our glasses with water. Then came Niall and Zayn, who placed our meals in front of us, chicken fingers and french fries.

I looked up at Kendall to see her with a huge smile on her face, laughing.

"I hope you like chicken fingers and fries, its the only thing me and the lads know how to make.." I said with a nervous smile on my face.

"How'd you know this is my favorite meal?!" She said sarcastically. It's perfect!" She said laughing.

The boys then walked out of the hotel room, leaving us to be alone, not before hooting and hollering at us. I rolled my eyes at them and we began to eat.

We made small talk throughout our gourmet meal, talking about everything, from our families to our pet peeves. 

"So..did you always like me the best out of all the boys?" I said cheekily. 

"Yeah.." She mumbled.

"You always get so embarrassed when we talk about you being a fan" I said.

"Well its sort of embarrassing stalking your favorite band for two years then one day meeting them and becoming friends with them and going out on a date with one of them" She said blushing.

"Thats cool though, you already know everything about us!" I said.

"Yeah like that one time when you said your favorite color was orange and I flipped out because mine is too and-" she said, before covering her mouth with her hands, eyes wide open.