Chapter 14: Sehun

"Don't worry, Auntie, Uncle. He'll be safe in my apartment. He will only stay for the night." Sehun smiled. 

"Oh, no worries, we live right next door. Next time, you don't need to ask for permission, okay?" Luhan's mom giggling along with Luhan's dad. "You can take some of his clothes too so that he can change clothes comfortably in your home." 

"Sure, Auntie." Sehun laughed, Luhan's mom excitedly ran to Luhan's room and packed some bags. 

Auntie sure is excited. Sehun thought. Luhan had fallen asleep on the way home from the amusement park. 

**Earlier that day**

After they hugged, Luhan had calmed down and started to smile again. 

"This stuffed deer is for free!" A falsetto voice came from nowhere. Baekhyun came disguised as a staff from the nearby toy store. 

"Oh? How cute!" Luhan smiled as he took the stuffed toy in his arms. "Why is this for free though?" Luhan asked unaware it was Baekhyun. 

"uhhh~ its National Deer Day today! All deer products, may it be from food to toys, its all for free!" Baekhyun replied, "I must go now!"

"Baekhyun?" Sehun whispered. "what are you doing? Who's paying for all of these?" He asked while Luhan was preoccupied with the stuffed toy. 

"I gotchu!" Baekhyun grinned as he waved a credit card in front of him. 

"Is that-? How did you get my card?!" Sehun asked in panic. 

"You left it in my house pabo-ya. Go back to your Luhan. Its your date anyways. Its okay to use your card." Baekhyun answered in a hurry, "Byeeee!"

"Sehun-ah, you seem familiar with the staff. Do you know him?" Luhan asked, as he peeked over Sehun's shoulder. 

"Ah?? No, I don't know him. I was just making sure that it was for free." Sehun smiled awkwardly. 

"Oh, okay! By the way, what should I call this deer?" Luhan grinned as he raised the stuffed animal near his nose. 

Sehun reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone and searched, "How about XiaoLu?" 

"Nahhh, what else is nice?" Luhan asked, "How about HunHan? Seems cute? Since it's you and me." Sehun blushed at the idea. 

"Whatever you want, hyung." Sehun smiled. He took Luhan's hand, "would it be okay to spend the rest of the day like this?"

Luhan stared at their hands for a moment and blushed. "Eung" He nodded. Sehun smiled. 

They spent the rest of the day playing around and eating. Not minding anyone. Just the two of them. 

On the way home, Luhan leaned on Sehun's shoulders. He whispered softly, "Let me just stay like this for a little while. I enjoyed this day too much. Thank you my Sehunnie." 

"I'll be glad if I'll always be the one to smile." Sehun whispered back. He glanced at Luhan and noticed he was asleep. 

When they arrived to their apartment, Sehun carried Luhan to his apartment bridal style and laid him on his bed. He placed HunHan the deer in Luhan's arms and covered him with blankets. 

How cute, Sehun thought. Maybe I should ask his parents for a set of clothes. Or maybe it's okay to use mine?  He rummaged through his cabinet and found nothing that would fit Luhan's small figure. 

"Here you go," Luhan's mom came back with a bag full of clothes. "I packed his pajamas too." 

"Thank you, auntie. Uncle, I'll go first then." Sehun bowed and turned to leave.

"You took so long to pack his clothes, I thought you were trying to fit an entire cabinet into the bag." Sehun heard Luhan's dad say. 

"You pabo, you don't know this but I'm pretty sure those kids are in love. Sehun is a good kid. He'll protect your  kid well." His mom replied. 

I promise , Auntie. I will.    Sehun thought as he entered his own room.