Chapter 4: Sehun

Chapter 4: Sehun

Sehun went out of his room and looked at his watch. 6:58 am. Classes starts at 7:30 am. But still he can't leave his friend befind without teaching him where his school is.

After a few minutes, Luhan got out of his own room and saw Sehun sitting near his door.

"Sehun-ah!!" Luhan called out as he waved and smiled at Sehun who deliberately staring at Luhan's uniform. "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" Luhan felt his face for any crumbs of food.

Sehun just shook his head and said, "We go to the same school."

Luhan decoded what Sehun just said and looked at Sehun's uniform and back at his.

Both of them were wearing a white polo underneath the blue blazer and a black and yellow striped necktie. Both had the same color of pants too.

"Come on. Let's start walking and if ever we can catch up with my other friends, I can introduce you to them." Sehun said as he started to walk down the hallway.

"Awwww~~~!! Look at his cute cheeks!!" Baekhyun fangirled around Luhan.

"But, I'm cuter." Chanyeol puffed up his cheeks and turned his back on Baekhyun who just smiled and planted a kiss on Chanyeol's cheeks.

"Are you chinese or mandarin?" Kris asked Luhan plainly with Tao at his back clutching at his boyfriend's arm.

"Chinese." Luhan answered, which made Tao's eyes widend and jumped on Luhan.

"We'll get close :)" Tao said as he almost squished Luhan with his hug.

Sehun stepped in front of Tao and literally picked Luhan away from Tao's hug.

"Okay, okay. That's enough. Let's go to class." Sehun said as the bell rang indicating that the classes was about to start.

Sehun, Tao, Kris, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol was a part of XOXO class. Along with seven other pupils which were also gay just like Luhan. But Sehun? Maybe a little push may put him on the gay list.

Chen, a nerdy type and a quiet dude who prefered to do things on his own until Xiumin came and changed his life. Xiumin, a playful and mischievous kind of guy who is always open to all foods and people. Lay and Kai were the dance lovers who were considered two of the hottest kingkas in their school. Suho and Kyungsoo were the strict ones and wants everything to be under control.

"I wonder which Classroom Luhan would be. I hope that its ours." Baekhyun yawned out and placed his head on Chanyeol's shoulders.

Suddenly, their teacher, Jonghyun, came inside and said, "Good morning class. Today, we have a new classmate. Please welcome him energetically."

Luhan came in the classroom, earning a shocked face from Sehun. Kai went near Luhan and shook his hand.

"I'm Kim Jongin. Just call me Kai. Nice to meet you." Kai said and smiled at Luhan who was looking at somewhere else.

Luhan saw Sehun who was near the window. Luhan skipped towards Sehun's place ignoring Kai presence.

"Sehun-sshi." Luhan said.