Chapter 6: Sehun

Chapter 5: Sehun

"Taemin-ah!" Luhan called the guy who had mushroom hair and the guy smiled back at Luhan.

'I thought Luhan was new here?' Sehun thought.

"Luhan hyung!! It has been so long!!" Taemin replied as he smiled back.

Taemin looked at Sehun with a shocked face and suddenly dragged Luhan away from Sehun.

"That isn't Kibum. What happened?" Sehun heard Taemin whisper.

Tears started to form at the edge of Luhan's eyes which made Sehun angry and pulled Luhan away from Taemin abruptly.

"What are you doing?! Why did you make him cry?!" Sehun angrily screamed at Taemin.

Taemin looked at Luhan who was already sobbing on Sehun's chest and back to Sehun who was busy trying to calm the older.

Taemin smiled and said, "Sorry for making Luhan cry. I didn't mean to make him cry. Luhan, you are blessed to have met the one who really cares for you."

Sehun blushed at the comment and proceeded to walk Luhan to the nearest table.

When Luhan finally calmed down, Taemin placed two plates of strawberry cakes on their table.

"It's on me since I made Luhan cry." Taemin smiled. Taemin went near Luhan and said, "better not let go of this one. He really cares for you."

Luhan looked at Sehun and blushed.

Thump thump thump..

Sehun's heart was racing as he bore his eyes into Luhan's.

After a few moments, their eye contact was destroyed when Taemin purposely coughed and made them finish their cake.

The two of them walked in silence towards their houses. Both said good bye perpectively.

Sehun laid on his bed and tried to sleep but only to fail again and again. He remembered what Taemin had said in the cafe,

"That's not Kibum."

Who was Kibum? Who was he to Luhan that even made him cry?

Sehun wanted to know. He was slightly confused to what he was feeling. He was both angry and sad.

Angry that Luhan had another guy before and sad that Luhan was crying because of that guy.

"Is this what they call Jealousy?" Sehun asked himself.

~Author~

I'm sorry I didn't update that much. I was busy with the school projects that I had to pass.

I'll try to update sooner !! Please continue supporting me!!

Thank you :))