Chapter 8: Sehun

Trying to fall asleep was hard for Sehun. He kept walking back and forth and around his Condominium.

Luhan.. Luhan..

That was all that was in his mind.

"I should go to sleep." Sehun told himself as he walked towards his bedroom when he heard urgent knocks on his door.

Sehun walked towards the door and peeked through the peek hole. Luhan was standing in front of his door looking as if he was trying to run away from something.

"Luha-ow!" Sehun opened the door and planned to ask Luhan what he was doing when Luhan suddenly stumbled into Sehun's room and locked the door himself.

"Luhan hyung, what's wrong?" Sehun tried to ask.

Sehun took a glance at Luhan who seemed scared and was sweating. As Sehun turned to open the door, Sehun felt Luhan's hand grab his. In an instant, his heart began to beat four times faster.

Sehun couldn't breathe. Badump badump. Sehun seriously couldnt breathe.

"Sehun..." Luhan's soft voice brought him back to his senses. Tears formed in Luhan's dough eyes.

Sehun didnt hesitate and pulled Luhan in a hug. Warm tears dropped onto Sehun's shirt. The older gent was crying out loud.

The fast heartbeats changed into a painful and guilty feeling.

'Why was he crying? Who made him cry?' Sehun asked hinself mentally.

As if by script, the knocking stopped and was replaced by someone talking.

"Luhan, I'm sorry, ok?" A voice came from the other side of the door.

Luhan's grip around Sehun became tighter and he buried his face closer to Sehun's broad chest.

".... help me... " Luhan whispered against sobs.

"Go to the room. I'll go and talk to him." Sehun said as he led Luhan towards his room and left.

Sehun opened the door to reveal a guy. Maybe older than him and more mature than him.

"Excuse me, who are you looking for?" Sehun asked.

"Luhan." The guy answered almost immediately.

"Who?" Sehun asked again, pretending not to know who Luhan was.

"I saw him enter this room." The guy said.

"There's no one here but me. And i dont know who that 'Luhan' is." Sehun said and slammed the door shut.

Back to the room, as Sehun entered, Luhan was already on his bed and sound asleep. His tears were still visible on his face.

'He cried himself to sleep.' Sehun thought as he wiped the tears away from Luhan's face.

He covered Luhan's body with a blanket and proceeded to pull out a foam, a pillow and a blanket from his cabinet and positioned himself on the floor. Before Sehun turned the light off, he went near Luhan's sleeping body and drew his face near the boy.

'This may be the first and the last time i can do this.' Sehun thought.

He drew his face near to Luhan's and kissed his lips slightly. He went back and turned off the lights. He propped himself to go to sleep and not sooner after, he fell in a deep sleep.

Neither did he know that The boy that He had kissed was awake. Luhan touched his lips lightly and blushed.

'What was the meaning of the kiss?' Luhan thought. 'Was Sehun in love with me?'

Author's note:

Sorry guys if i wasn't able to update sooner. Our batch is so busy with the graduation practices and stuff.

I hope that you would still supprt my story.. Thanks guys :))