Chapter 13: Sehun

So, that was it, huh? Sehun thought to himself. I wanted to look cool. 

Luhan was smiling from ear-to-ear as he ate another pack of popcorn. 

"Hyung! Let's go there!" Sehun started as he pointed to the roller coaster ride. 

"Eung!" He nodded, continuing to eat his food. Suddenly, a man with a girl clinging to his arm stopped in front of them. 

"Luhan?" It was the same man who was looking for Luhan that night he cried himself to sleep. 

Who is he?  Sehun thought. "Kibum," Luhan's broken voice replied. 

"This is the guy you want to replace me with? Is this a joke?" Kibum shrugged off the girl's arm and pointed at Sehun. 

"You don't have the right to judge who I date. Don't forget, you left me because of a stupid reason. You left me first." Luhan said angrily. 

"You-!" Kibum started. 

"I guess, it is time for you to move along." Sehun said as he hid Luhan behind his back. 

"I went to your house. You said you didn't know Luhan." Kibum insisted, "Why him?" 

"I, nor he, is not obligated to answer you. Just like what hyung said. You don't have any right. Ever since you left him." Sehun answered, as he grabbed Luhan's hand and dragged him away. 

They sat an empty bench as Luhan cried, "Why? Why does this happen to me? I thought everything would be fine."

"Hyung, do you want to go home and rest?" Sehun said as he gave a bottle of water to Luhan. 

"No. I just need-" Luhan murmured, "- a hug." 

Sehun smiled, "Then, I'll give it to you hyung." Sehun grabbed Luhan's shoulder's and pulled him in an embrace, "I'll never make you sad. I'll protect you, hyung." 

"Thank you." Luhan whispered as he melted into the warm hug his dongsaeng gave. 

Author's note:

This is the latest update in this week. I'm sorry guys, I got busy with our finals. I'll update 2 chapters this time since I have time already :) please do enjoy :)