Chapter 3: Luhan

Chapter 3: Luhan

After meeting each other and introducing , the two became close immediately. Luhan and Sehun talked for a little while until Luhan's phone rang. Luhan's face became grim as he opened his phone to check the messages.

Sehun was confused as to what happened to Luhan and began to worry that maybe he had said something that hurt him.

"Yah, what's wrong?" Sehun asked worried about what Luhan might say.

"M-m-my parents are here." Luhan said not even bothering to look up to Sehun.

Sehun chuckled as he felt a heavy weight off his shoulders.

"Come on, that's whats making your face grim? Let's go, i'll take you to your room." Sehun said as he stood up and held out his hand to Luhan.

"But, can i still see you?" Luhan asked.

"Pabo, i live here, remember?" Sehun said as he playfully hit Luhan's head.

"Oh right!" Luhan giggled at his mistake and went with Sehun towards his room.

Sehun walked Luhan to his room and stared at the door next door. Sehun let out a small smirk and drew his lips near Luhan's ear which made Luhan blush.

" I live next door." Sehun whispered and pointed to the door which was right beside Luhan's Condo.

"What?!" Luhan asked, shocked, as he didn't believe what Sehun had said.

"Are you going to attend school? " Sehun tried to change the subject.

"Yea, I'm starting this monday." Luhan answered. "Problem is that, I don't know where it is."

"Don't worry, i'll help you look for it." Sehun said as he pushed the boy towards the door and walked towards his own room. "Byebye. See you on Monday."

Luhan smiled as he nodded and went inside. Luhan's parents raised their eyebrows in confusion to why Luhan was happy.

"Looks like our baby has found a special friend~!" Luhan's mom squealed .

"Mom, he is just a boy next door. And, please don't squeal like that, you are not a kid anymore." Luhan said directly and went past and into him room.

"Kids grow up pretty fast, don't they?" Luhan's father said as he wrapped his arms around his wife's shoulders.