PART 1📕🏳️‍🌈

It was 8:00 in the morning when Ashley's alarm went off 'ugh I can't be bothered to get up' Ashley murmured as she slowly got up out of bed to brush her teeth , Ashley stared in the mirror . Hating  her reflection staring back at her Ashley cried and cried until she couldn't cry anymore. 'ASHLEY GET READY FOR SCHOOL RIGHT NOW !!!' Her mum screamed from downstairs. 'OKAY MUM!' Ashley replied as she walked to her room to put on her uniform.
Ashley put her headphones in blasting her nirvana playlist.. "I'm going to school.."Ashley said to her mum . When Ashley finally arrived and school she took out her headphones and sat down in her seat  for lesson 1 . 'Ashley your late' exclaimed the teacher 'I'm literally a minute late' replied Ashley as she rolled her eyes .. 'don't be rude , detention. Lunchtime make sure you go or I'll be calling home' replied the teacher. Ashley ignored the teacher and got out her pen and paper to write down the date and title  , 'did you hear me?' Asked the teacher giving Ashley a death stare ... 'yes I heard you perfectly fine' replied Ashley. Across the classroom from Ashley there was a girl named Tina ..she was the most popular girl in school ...she had long shiny brown hair ,bright blue eyes and the clearest skin you could ever see , She was the only one in the room that actually looked good in the school uniform. after lesson Ashley was walking to science when she was approached by Tina and her group of friends 'so do u like ...like girls ?' Tina said trying to contain her laughter , 'uh- no-...'replied Ashley..her heart was beating so fast . 'I bet u like everyone in the class' said Tina as her friends all laughed,.. 'no I- I- don't' Ashley replied trying to hold back her tears , 'ew your such a pervert' said Tinas  friend Vickie , they all laughed at Ashley and followed her outside to the feild  shouting 'emo fag!' Over and over again . 'JUST SHUT UP !' Shouted Ashley with tears in her eyes , 'What did you just say to me' said Tina, 'uh- nothing' replied Ashley shaking with fear .. 'oh look the fag is scared' said Vickie pointing at Ashley ... Ashley broke into tears and ran to the toliets .