PART 7 🏳️‍🌈📖

'I had no idea you were recording..' said Ashley... 'well yeah I was recording because I was trying to catch Tina calling us names .. I had no idea she was going to set fire to the fucking school' replied Valentina as she rolled her eyes and sat down on the swing 'yeah what a twat' said Ashley 'I forgot to say it's my 18th birthday in a week' said Valentina 'oh are you doing anything special?' Replied Ashley 'I was gonna have a party at my house if you wanna come ...' said Valentina 'what day is it ?' Replied Ashley 'Friday .. next week after school but obviously we can get ready together first if you come early and bring your makeup and outfit or whatever' said Valentina 'okay ...' replied Ashley .

Ashley and Valentina went and sat on the hill opposite the park 'your hair is so pretty' said Ashley 'thank you ..I've always hated my hair ..nobody believes me when I say it's my natural colour' replied Valentina as she looked Down at the ends of her red curly hair . All  of a sudden it started pouring down with rain so Ashley and Valentina quickly ran to find shelter 'I didn't bring an umbrella!'said  Ashley   'Neither!' Yelled Valentina  they both found some shelter underneath bridge 'we can wait here till the rain stops' said Valentina 'yeah ok' replied Ashley 'wanna play some music' said Valentina as she pulled out her phone and plugged her headphones in  , Ashley and Valentina shared the headphones and Valentina played her Spotify playlist..  'you like girl in red ?' Said Ashley 'yeah who doesn't..?' Replied Valentina 'uh... Tina' said Ashley , Valentina and Ashley laughed 'this is on of my favourites' said Valentina as she played girls by girl in red .., 'i love this song' said Ashley.

Ashley and Valentina leaned back resting there backs on the wall of the bridge as they listened to the song . Valentina put her hand on top of Ashley's, they then looked into eachothers eyes and smiled Valentina gazed into Ashley's eyes and they slowly moved closer . There lips slowly met and they kissed . Ashley's stomach was filled with butterflies . 'Woah ..um- well that happened' said Ashley as she giggled 'yeah ..' replied Valentina choosing her next song ... 'we should meet up tomorrow..' said Ashley 'yeah ..' replied Valentina. 'Oh look the rain stopped!' Said Ashley 'let's stay under here for a bit this is a vibe' said Valentina.

Ashley and Valentina stayed under the bridge for hours chatting when Ashley got a call from her mum asking her to come home 'my mum said I have to go home ..she sounded pretty mad ..' said Ashley 'your 17 you should be able to do what you like' replied Valentina 'I mean i still live with my mum so here rules ..' said Ashley as she stood up 'okay want me to walk you back ?' Replied Valentina 'ok' said Ashley as they both started walking. Valentina walked Ashley halfway home 'thank you' said Ashley 'it's okay' said Valentina 'I'll call you later !' Replied Ashley as she stepped into her house . All of a sudden it started raining again 'do you want an umbrella?' Said Ashley picking up a umbrella from her staircase 'if you don't mind' Replied Valentina 'ok here you go ...' said Ashley as she ran to Valentina and handed her the umbrella 'I could ask my mum if you could come in ?'  Said Ashley 'no it's okay ..' replied Valentina 'okay see you tomorrow..' said Ashley.

As Ashley shut her front door her mum came marching up to here with a angry look on her face 'WHY ARE YOU HOME SO LATE!' Shouted Ashley's mum 'it started raining to I waited for the rain to stop with my friend' replied Ashley as she started walking up the stairs 'GET HERE NOW !' Yelled Ashley's mum 'what !' Replied Ashley and she walked back down the stairs 'AND WHATS THIS I HEAR ABOUT A FIRE AT YOUR SCHOOL!' Asked Ashley's mum 'yeah there was a fire last week'..replied Ashley 'AND YOU DIDNT THINK TO TELL ME ABOUT IT !!' Shouted Ashley's mum stepping closer to Ashley 'you were drunk and you wouldn't listen!' Replied Ashley 'IF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT FIRE YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE!' Said Ashley's mum 'no I didn't!' Said Ashley as she walked up the stairs to her room 'YOU BETTER BE TELLING THE TRUTH!' Yelled Ashley's mum as she slammed the door .