Chapter 11: Cat out of the bag

LUCA'S POV

It has been a week since our encounter with Gabriele, we were able to track him down but when we got to his location, the bastard was already gone.

*FlashBack*

"They're working together, Ricci and Lombardi... fucking bastard, I should've never trusted him, I trusted him more than I did my own son!" I heard my father shouting in his office from outside the door.

"Boss!" I snapped back into the present world

"Hm?"

" We were discussing our next step"-Antonio

"Right..." I looked at the files infront of me from the last day then looked back at everyone here, 'Aurora Bianchi' marked one of the files, this was it, her ticket to get as far away from me as possible, all it needed was two signatures, hers and mine, thats it. She'll be gone for good " ...give me a second..." I got up and entered a door on the left side of the room which led to a small office. I decided to bring Aurora with me everywhere I went to ensure her safety.

"You okay in here?" She looked up from her book and gave me a soft smile,nodded then proceeded to put cheetos in her mouth. So I left the room and went back to my meeting.

"Alright so, Gabriele fled from where we was, he knew that we were gonna be in New Orleans and he knew this was where the container was. Here's what we do, tonight we head back to Jersey...Amelio and jack, both of you can depart now, keep us updated on everything you see"

"But how, we dont know where he is"-Leo

"I have an idea of where he might be, Gabriele may be a complex man but he always sticks ground, he isnt in hiding so its highly likely that he'll just be at his main home"

*6 days ago Flash back*

Yesterday we encountered a serious threat, Gabriele Lombardi, the bitch has been on the low for year but he never means well. I knew one day he was going to make his move and so he did. I headed to my office where my fellow comrades held a very interesting hostage for me, the man who sat outside my building yesterday in a black SUV. I entered the basement floor of the building, he sat on a metal chair which we had welded to the floor to avoid escaping and his hands and feet tied to the chair. His clothes were dirty, in some places ripped as if he was dragged on the ground which most likely he was and there were many blood stains. His head was dropped as if he fell asleep on himself, I took a piece of iron that laid on the floor and slammed it on a nearby table, startling him.

"Mr. Chafin, good to see that you're awake"

"You got my name already, I heard you worked fast"-Mr Chafin

"I have a lot of information about you Mr.Chafin, you're not very useful though, I see no point in have you here" I took out my pistol and kept it held in my hand.

"Please, have mercy, I have a family, I'll do anything, I'll tell you everything I know"-Mr.Chafin

"Have mercy?" I Chuckled " I did you kindness by letting you live this long...but maybe I can have a change of heart, tell me, what were your orders?"

"All I was sent to do was to keep an eye on your whereabouts, thats all I swear"-Mr. Chafin

"Im not sure if I believe that...even if I did, the outcome is still the same"

"I know Gabriele, he wouldn't keep someone who wont die for him" leo and antonio walked in and stood behind Mr. Chafin

"I have no control when I begin, you'll die before I want you too, so, these kind gentlemen here will help me...juice... all the information out of you as needed."