Chapter 1:Lost dog

Hanging clothes on racks, I check the time on my watch to see that I've only been here for thirty minutes and I already want to leave.

"Aurora, grab six suits according to the size and colours here" my co-worker Jamie said, handing over a slip of paper.

I looked at the paper and began my task, they're all the same size, why'd someone even need so much suits, and I checked the price tag as I took it off the rack and holy shit. This dude has got to be freaking rich, I placed them in garment bags and carried them to the counter for check out.

"Hey J, can I have the contact info for the suits to put on the billing slip?"

"Just leave the suits in the manager's office, he usually sends out this guy's order, no one knows his info"

I nodded and went on my way, placed them in the office and continued my day of unpacking boxes, hanging clothes and helping customers.

*•*•*•*•*•*
It was about half past six in the evening, just a half hour again and I can finally leave, thank the lord.

"Here are the keys to lock up I need to leave early and..." Jamie said

"Nobody told me you were leaving early" I cut her off with an arched eyebrow.

"Well now you know" she handed over the keys "don't forget to take out the trash" she said as she stepped out the door.

I sighed and gathered all the trash in the store, and dragged it out back, gathering all my strength to lift it up and place it in the dumpster. Before I could turn around, the sound of loud groans caught my attention, let me just tell you, mommy thought some people were just doing the nasty, mommy could not have been more wrong. I turned around to see three dark figures standing further down the alley, two of them holding up someone while the other sends hard punches to his stomach. I hid low behind the dumpster to avoid being caught, took out my phone and dialed 911

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Hi, I'd like to report...." was all I was able to say before my phone was seized out of my hand and thrown on the floor, before I could turn around to see who it was, I felt a hand clasp strongly around my throat as my back impacted with the wall.

Another tall dark figure towered over me, placing a cloth over my nose and mouth area, I tried to move but my efforts were futile, he was too strong.

"Night, night peaches" he whispered as my surroundings grew darker but the last thing I heard was a gunshot.