Chapter 4: Formal?

It was a week and a half later, Luca and I barely spoke, I didn't try to leave, what's the point, he'll just catch and hurt me again. I helped Abigail (the maid) around the house and It kind of took the fact that I got kidnapped out my head, which is good. I was in my room, combing my long hazel hair after a day of sweeping this huge ass mansion, when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in "
It was Luca, I paid no attention to him and continued combing my hair. He stood there quietly, with his hands in his pocket and cleared his throat.

"Can I help you, sir?" I turned around to face him.

"I'm having a ....social gathering on Friday to celebrate a special partnership, you will attend, dress formal"

"Umm...No thanks, I'm not interested, I rather stay here" I said to him uncaringly.

He arched an eyebrow " That's funny, you thought I was asking, No, you are coming, all my men will be there and I'm not leaving you here alone, no matter how much I want to"

"Well if you just let me go home, you won't have to worry about leaving me anywhere, now would you?" I Said under my breath

" what was that?"

"Nothing"
He took that and left. I looked at myself in the mirror, my green eyes stared back at me.

****
Fresh out of the shower, I walk into the bedroom to see two beautiful evening gowns sitting on the bed but only one caught my eye. A long, midnight blue gown, it was perfect.

I just finished fixing my hair and was almost done getting ready when Luca walked in.

"I'm almost done" I said trying to hook my necklace, he walked up behind me silently, took both ends of the necklace in his hand, brushing his fingers against my neck as he clipped it together, I could feel the warmth of his breath behind my neck, we stood there for a couple seconds in silence.

"Can we leave now?" Clearing his throat.
"yeah" I said softly and took my purse as we left for the gathering.

Standing at the entrance, my eyes wondered around the room, there was so much people, they looked so eminent, so elegant and kind of narcissistic. Luca strayed from my side to greet some guests so I walked over to the bar "Bourbon, please" I mean why not, might as well get intoxicated since I know no one here, why do it sober.

Halfway through the night, there was no sign of Luca and I was clearly drunk so I made my way outside to get some fresh air. I stood under a tree admiring the night's sky when a tall man came up to me, with a drink in his hand.

"It's a beautiful night out isn't it?" He said as he took a place next to me, staring up at the sky.

"Yeah it is" feeling slightly uncomfortable

"I'm alexander by the way, can call me Alex" he turns and looks at me

"Aurora" I said with a soft smile

"That's a lovely name for a lovely girl, where are you from Aurora?" He asked as I look at him to notice his glassy eyes, it was clear that he was highly intoxicated.

"Umm.... I think I better get back inside before someone starts looking for me" I tried to walk off but he grabbed my arm

"Wait..." he pulls me close to him "...you can stay a little longer"

"No, I really can't " trying to pull my arm away.
He shoves me, back against the trunk of the tree and forces his lips onto me

"Stop! Let me go!" I tried my best to push him away from me, he grabbed my hands, pinned them down "stop!"

The next thing I knew he was on the ground "the lady said stop" Luca stood there with his fists clenched, then looked at me, oh shit, I'm in trouble. "Are you okay?" I nodded yes, but no I'm not fucking okay, I'm fucking traumatized. "We're leaving, now" he said and turned around.

The car ride back home was awkward, silent, he looked pissed. When we finally reached home, he closed the front door while I was on my way to go upstairs, I turned around "Thank you....for being there, if you hadn't I don't know what would've..."

"You can't seem to stay out of trouble can you...what the fuck were you even doing outside"

"I'm sorry I had too much to drink and..."

"And what? Just get out of my sight, I already have enough problems for tonight" taking off his jacket, heading towards the kitchen

"I'm sorry if I'm a fucking problem to you, I never asked to be here maybe you should just let me leave!" I shouted at him

"I CAN'T! ..." he shouted back at me, making me jump. "You think I want you here? You think I'm keeping you here because I feel like it? I'm not"

"Please" whispering softly as my voice cracks.

"What?" Pulling his tie from his neck, loosening it,he shoots me a confused look

"Why am I here, why won't you let me go...?" Tears started flowing out my eyes, then I remembered why I was here, what I saw "... If it's about what I saw, I won't tell I promise"

"You promise? Heh...Sorry, I'm not taking any chances" he walked off and I made my way to my room, filled with rage and slammed my door.

Best believe Luca's a dick.