Chapter 2: Hello Peaches

Slow and reluctantly I opened my eyes to find myself tied to a chair in a dark room. I rapidly looked around in panic, where the hell am I? It was cold, dim rays of light shone through a tiny window, I tried to tug my wrists from the ropes but it was no use. I tried to scream for help in hopes of someone on the outside hearing but unfortunately my mouth was duct taped shut.

"I had a feeling you'd try to scream" I snapped my neck to a dark corner of the room towards the voice, breathing heavily. A tall figure emerged from the shadows, the shining metal of his Beretta M9 caught my attention immediately as he noticed.

"Oh this?..." he chuckled as he stooped eye level to me and traced my jawline with the nozzle of the gun "...he's not going to hurt you... unless he has too" he said with a devilish grin then 5 seconds later he bursts into laughter

"I'm sorry, I can't be serious about this" he turns away and takes a moment to calm himself while I wait in confusion. He turns back around
"The name's Leo, Leonardo and not Dicaprio, what's yours peaches?" He tried to say smoothly as I narrowed my eyes at him, does he not see the tape over my mouth? "Oh right, okay so before I remove the tape, I'm just letting you know that If you scream, I'll have to slap you bosses orders" he said before tearing the duct tape off my mouth, that hurt like a mother fucker so you know what I did? I screamed, you know what he did? He slapped me, hard and I squealed but he didn't hit me again.

I kept my head bent down "mama didn't teach you not to hit girls?"

"Leo didn't tell you not to scream? On the Brightside..." he looked at the duct tape then back at me before dropping it on the floor "...you can cancel that wax appointment now." I rolled my eyes.

"Why am I here?" I asked softly, he chuckled "you know why you're here"

"I honestly d...."

"What's your name?" He cut me off

"..Aurora"

"Your full name"

I chuckled "wouldn't you like to know" he gave me a serious look
"why should I tell you?" I looked up at him.

"Because Aurora..." he made a semi-circle around my chair, stood at the back, pressed the gun against my temple and whispered in my ear "I'm the one with the gun so I suggest you give me the information I need" I gulped in fear "Bianchi, Aurora Bianchi"

"Good girl, who do you work for?"

"The same store you, might I say kidnapped me from" he stood in front of me "you better pray if you're lying peaches"

"I'm not" he took those last words and left the room.

•*•*•*•*
A middle aged woman wearing a maid's uniform entered the room with Leo trailing behind. She held a tray with a plate of food and a cup of water, placed it on a table behind me and waited for further instructions. "You can go" Leo said to her and she left the room, he pulled out a small knife from his pocket and began cutting the ropes off my bruising wrists "try to run and I just might stab you, okay?" I nodded in agreement
"good, you need to eat so bon appetite" then left again.

I looked over to the food on the table, what if they poisoned it? But if he wanted to kill me, he would have already. I sat down at the table, it smelled and looked so good, my mind said no but stomach said yes.

Shortly after eating I began to feel sleepy so I rested my head on the table and fell asleep almost instantly.

•*•*•*•*•*
When I woke up, I wasn't in the room anymore, I was on a bed, there were about 5 men surrounding the bed as I lifted myself up on my elbows.

"Ever been in a gang bang?" He smirked at me with a mischievous expression

"Shut the fuck up Leo" everyone's head turned to the deep voice coming from the doorway.

"Everyone get out" he said as he walked towards the bed "you get up" I quickly came off the bed and stood on the floor. Towering in front of me was a raven haired guy in a black suit that neatly hugged his body, sea blue eyes that I got lost in, his lips were moving but I heard nothing. "Are you fucking deaf!?" I snapped out of my day dream "huh...What?"

"I asked you a question, and I do not like repeating myself, why the hell were you spying on my men?"

"Excuse me, first of all, you are very rude and second I wasn't spying on your men, they were attacking a guy so I tried to call 911 but your friend took my phone and destroyed it. If anyone should be mad here it's me" he arched an eyebrow and pulled out a gun and aimed it to the center of my forehead "I'm not playing games with you" he said as he pull the hammer on the gun " Tell me the truth" I was so tempted to tell him that he couldn't handle the truth but it wasn't the right time, I was going to die. I closed my eyes tightly "I... I'm not lying" he pulled the trigger and my body jumped. Am I dead? I Opened one eye, my hands wondered over my body to make sure I was intact, I'm alive, I turned my head to see a hole in the wall as the door slammed shut when he exited the room.