Chapter 3 Operation Avoid Deku-kun

Midoriya's phone had lied to him. The rain had picked up to downpour as the two teens jogged and Midoriya couldn't help but feel guilty for getting his friend stuck running in the rain even though his phone's betrayal wasn't really his fault.

Midoriya looked over at Iida, through his hair that was stuck to his face. "Iida-san I am so sorry about this! I hope you don't get a cold because of me!" Midoriya said, panting as he ran towards the now visible Heights Alliance building.

"Please do not worry about it Midoriya-san! I have had a great time regardless of the weather." Iida responded leaning forward as he ran to go as fast as possible without his quirk. Midoriya continued looking at Iida remorsefully. "Would you mind if I joined you for your morning jog from now on?" Iida asked as they reached the door of their dormitories.

Midoriya looked at Iida once again before entering the door quickly. "Absolutely Iida-san I would really enjoy that!" Midoriya responded excitedly. Iida smiled before entering the door with him.

Midoriya immediately taking his damp shirt off after getting inside, in an attempt to halt the possibility of getting a cold. Iida quickly did the same.

Midoriya looked into the commons room in front of him to find several of his classmates. Bakugo was eating eggs at the counter along with Todoroki. Asui was sitting on a couch along with Ashido and Hagakure talking and finally Uraraka was walking with her back to him towards the couch. He announced his presence and greeted everyone, still out of breath entirely.

Uraraka was in the commons room walking to one of the couches sprawled out in the living space. Hearing the main door open she just assumed Midoriya was back from his morning run. She decided to greet him in a moment, prioritizing putting her things down on the couch first. Once she did, she heard Midoriya greet everyone and turned around to greet him back.

"Hello DeKU-KUN!" She squeaked in surprise and shock. Once she had fully turned around and her eyes were met with a shirtless and soaking Midoriya standing in the entrance.

She entirely lost herself in the sight. Her eyes were completely glued to Midoriya's midsection and chest. His glistening muscles dripped due to the rain as it heaved forward and backward. God damn was he toned. She instantly noticed that Midoriya was significantly more built than Iida. Nothing against him but it was the truth.

It's probably due to all the exercise he does for his quirk... That is so ho- I, no calm down Ochako. Are you drooling? Relax girl!

She was in fact drooling. Once she made this realization she also focused her sight slightly further upward and found that Midoriya was staring right at her. A dark crimson on his face. He must have figured out what she was doing. Uraraka squealed before looking anywhere but the muscles she longed for.

Ashido could be seen smiling like an insane woman as she saw the scene in front of her. Knowing exactly what was going through her friend's head and exactly what questions to ask her later.

Bakugo spoke up. "Oi Deku! Put a damn shirt on you fucking dumbass."

Uraraka took that as her que to leave so with nowhere to go but up she ran to the elevator and started heading to her room, mind still completely in the gutter.

Midoriya after failing to get his head around what just happened realized he didn't have a shirt on and sought to rectify that.

"R-right! S-sorry Kacchan!" Midoriya said quickly and loudly before making a mad dash for his room to go take a shower and get some privacy to think about what just transpired.

Once Midoriya arrived at his dorm he unlocked the door, went inside, closed the door and proceeded to collapse against said door, still soaking. A dark red still covered every bit of skin on his face and he had no idea what to do.