Chapter 15

Kellin's Pov.

- four months later -

Me and Vic were still together and really happy. At school he found some new friends, they were pretty cool. Their names were Tony and Jaime. They wanted to start a band together.

Jaime was bi, like me and actually a really rad guy. Same with Tony, except he wasn't bi. Vic and Jaime became really good friends and I had the strange feeling, that Jaime was kinda hitting on Vic.

But then I was like 'nah, don't be stupid Kellin.' And forgot about it. Me and Vic spent less and less time together and he spent more and more time with Jaime.

It made me sad. I didn't really have anyone else. I got really jealous by the time, because Vic seemed to like Jaime more than me, and would rather spend the whole day with him than me.

I got quite a lot female attention in that time for whatever reason. One day, I decided to talk to Vic about it. I went to his house and his door was open. I went in. I saw jaimes shoes and got so angry, my stomach felt like it was on fire.

I went to the living room,Vic and Jaime were sitting on the couch, kissing. Although a few seconds ago, my insides had been burning I suddenly felt like I didn't have any insides at all. "Vic", I breathed. Vic saw me and jumped up.

"Kellin I swear to god, I can explain! It's not how it looks! I love you, please! I can explain! Wait, let me explain!", he said loudly. "Explain?", I shouted, "Explain what? Why you cheated on me? I don't think I need that explanation thank you. Just continue, guys don't mind me." I turned around and left.

I thought I would like break down and hurts into tears or something but none of that happened. It felt like there was a big, black empty hole inside of me. I couldn't believe it.

Home, I went straight to my room, got my razors and then to the bathroom. I took out my favorite blade, rolled up my sleeve and without thinking I pressed it onto my skin and cut. The cut was really deep.

I saw flesh, then blood. Next one. Next one. Next one. The blood was dripping into the washbasin. Without wanting to, I suddenly started crying. It wasn't like normal crying though. The tears just kept rolling down my cheeks.

I took a deep breath. Should I cut vertically? Why not? I had nothing to live for anymore. My mom was dead, Vic was gone, my dad was an asshole. Nothing was left.

I put the blade to my wrist vertically. I couldn't bring up the courage right away though, so I just stood there with the blade pressed to my skin.

Suddenly the bathroom door went open. Fuck. It was Vic. He was crying too. "Kellin I love you!", he screamed, "I love you so fucking much, I can't lose you! I can't! I never meant to hurt you! I love you Kellin! I swear I didn't mean to do this!"

He didn't seem to have noticed what I was doing. It took him quite a while. He saw all of the blood and then he freaked out. He took the blade out of my hand, took the box of blades, emptied them into the toilet and flushed.

"NO!", I screamed. "Yes.", Vic answered. He got toilet paper, and pressed it on my cuts who didn't stop bleeding. "I'm gonna explain, no matter if you wanna hear it or not.", he said. I washed away the blood that was in the washbasin.

I cried. He cried. "Vic. First of all I need you to know that I love you. More than anyone or anything else, I swear. I didn't mean to kiss Jaime. I don't even have feelings for him. I know I barely spent time with you lately. Jaime needed someone. He's going through a lot of shit right now... Well, basically when we were at my house, he suddenly kissed me, that was when you walked in. If you only had stayed a minute longer. I shouted at Jaime. A lot... Oh shit, your cuts are deep Kells."

I hugged him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, but at least something important happens. Ik it's shitty