Chapter 13

The next day was Monday. School sucked, as always but at least I could see Kellin. He was acting really strange that day. As we walked home I decided to make sure he was okay.

"Is something wrong?", I asked. "No.", he said staring at the ground, "why?"
"Because you've been acting... Different today. You didn't talk much and stuff. Dunno.", I said.

"Mh..", he mumbled. "Wanna come home with me?", I asked, "nobody's there. Not even Mike." I saw him smirk but he said: "Not sure..."

"Aww, come on!", I said and poked his side. "Fine then", he answered and we went to my house. We went up to my house and sat on my bed. Kellin sighed. "Can we- Can we cuddle?", he asked.

I smiled. "I'd love to.", I said and he put his arm around me and pulled me close. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me", he whispered when I cuddled into his chest. I kissed his nose and he smiled.

He smiled and kissed my lips passionately. There was nothing better than being with him. We both couldn't get enough but after a bit we had to stop cause we were out of breath. I placed my head on his chest again.

Kellin kept poking me until I kissed him again. I could feel him smile into the kiss and I started kissing all the way down his neck. His breathing went faster. He stuttered something I didn't understand. I stopped and looked at him.

"I.. Vic.. Oh god..", he took a deep breath, "wow." "Not good?", I asked.
"Are you kidding me?", he said and grinned, "that was honestly the best feeling ever."

To tease him, I didn't continue but moved a bit away from him. "Wait, no no no, come back here mister", he said and pulled me back into his arms. "What?", I asked innocently. He gave me the don't-act-stupid look and I had to laugh.

"I need you to continue okay?", he said and went slightly red. "Fine", I mumbled, already kissing his neck and shoulder again. I felt him getting goose pimples. "How are you doing that?", he asked breathlessly, "I feel like I've just ran a few miles and I didn't even move."

"I'm magic", I answered. "It's so warm in here Vic", he said. "Take off your shirt then.", I simply said, trying not to show anything in my facial expression. Kellin grinned. "Why not?" He took off his shirt and I couldn't stop looking at his stomach, he had very slight abs and I found that extremely attractive. "What?",he laughed and tried covering his stomach with his arms, "I know I'm fat."

"Fat?! You're not fat at all Kellin. You're just perfect.", I said and kissed him. He straddled my waist and smiled at me. I pulled him close and hugged him tight. He didn't really ugh me back though. Had I hurt him?

"What's wrong?", I asked.
"Nothing.", he said.
"Kellin what's with your back?"
"No-thing.", he repeated.
"Show me your back."
"No, it's nothing."
"I pushed him off my lap and turned him around.

His whole back was blue and purple, covered with bruised. I had no words. "Kellin.. Kellin what happened?", I whispered. "NOTHING!", he shouted and pressed his back agains the wall so that I couldn't see but according to his facial expression that hurt. "Who did this to you?", I asked.

"I'm really worried.", I said. "No need to worry.", he said. His eyes were filled with tears. "You can tell me Kellin. I promise, you can trust me.", I said and wiped away a tear. "I would. But that will just make everything worse", he said, his voice sounding weirdly foreign.

I sighed. "It was my dad okay?", he said, "but I don't want you to worry, I don't want anyone to call child like or some shit. Please don't tell anyone, please.", he said now crying pretty hard. He wasn't sobbing it was basically just his eyes tearing.

He put his shirt back on and sat back down on my bed. "I'm sorry Kells", I said quietly, "if there's anything I can do, I will, you just have to tell me."

--------------------------------------------
Yes, I know this chapter sucks but I tried :0 SOWWY and thanks for reading <3