Chapter 7

I didn't wanna go to school the next day so I just decided to ditch. My parents barely were home anyway. I called Vic. I asked him if he wanted to come over and he said yes. I got dressed. I was making some pancakes when the doorbell rang. I ran to open it and it was him. I smiled.
"Come in", I said.

I finished the pancakes, got two plates, forks and some maple syrup and sat down next to Vic on the couch. We watched some random movie on TV and had breakfast. I loved being with him so much. Although it was summer, it was cold that day. When we finished eating, it started to thunder.

"I don't like thunders", Vic whispered.
I put my arm around him. "It's okay Vic.", I answered and he cuddled into my chest. The volume of the TV was on maximum but somehow, in a really weird way, it was still quiet and I could barely concentrate on the movie. Vic was shivering. I got up and got a big blanket. I put it over Vic. "Thanks", he said. I just smiled. We soon got bored of watching TV but didn't know what to do.

Vic Pov.
I loved being around Kellin. It was so comfortable and with his arm around me, I could've fallen asleep in seconds. I wanted to kiss him really bad, but I wasn't brave enough. Also I was unsure about what our relationship was. We just sat there for a while.
"Kellin?"
"Mh?"
"I need a nickname for you."
"Nobody ever gave me one."
"Well, I'm gonna give you one then."
He nodded.
"How about... Um.. Kells?"
"I like that."
"Great. Then your nickname is now Kells."
He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back but then I pushed him off softly. "Kells... What is this between us? Is it like a friends with benefits kind of thing or...?", I asked. I've had this question for quite a time and I needed an answer.

Kellin was obviously confused. "I.. I don't know Vic...", he said, "I like you. A lot. But I'm just not sure either. Like, I don't even know if you feel the same way. And the sexuality thing is confusing me too..."
"You like me?", I asked, "because, there's a huge difference between like and love."

He kissed me again. When he stopped he whispered: "I love you Victor" into my ear. "I love you too Kellin. I love you too.", I said and kissed him again. We didn't talk much after that. We just cuddled and kissed a bit. Also we watched Netflix and Kellin made us popcorn. It was the best day of my life.