Chapter 2: Big Relief..

Dillion's POV

I woke up to the blinding sun in my face. I grabbed my glasses as I moved my long black hair out of my face. I sat up. Focusing my eyes. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My chest had a scratch mark..? 'What the..?' I was confused. I looked at my small abs. ...yes I did say small abs...they are noticeable but not by much... Three small lines was at a slant on them. 'Thats weird..' I walked out...still with no shirt and my warfstash pj pants on.. I went to dad. He was in the kitchen making eggs.

"I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I HAVE THIS." I pointed to the scratches.
"YOU DO ANYTHING?" He asked.
"NO." I replied.
"MAYBE SOMETHING SCRATCHED YOU WHILE YOU WERE TOSSING AND TURNING IN YOURE SLEEP. ANYWAY, BREAKFAST IS READY." He said. I sat down as dad called to mom. I ate breakfast then texted raven and asked if she was up.

Raven- yeah, what's up?
Me- when do you wanna tell?
Raven-.........sometime today.....?
Me- fine by me

~later that day!

Ravens POV~
I walked into dad's video room. He was finishing a recording for five nights at Freddie's 3.

"Hey dad?" I said I walked in.
"What's up ra?" He asked.
"...ummm...can I tell you something..?" I asked kinda nervous.
"Sure! Just give me a sec. I gotta finish this one tiny part then we can talk." He said as his eyes glued to the screen.
"Ok.." I sat leaned up on the table that was on his right. He turned to me as his computer was uploading the new video.

"What would you like to talk about?" He questioned.
"Umm...I don't know how to explain this..."
"Try the best way you can. You can tell me anything." He said softly as if consulting me with words.
"...I've been like this since I was in the 2nd grade..not knowing what it had ment or even knew what to do back then...I'm bi sexual...I know most parents don't want this for their child and..."
"Raven...I-.." He looked down.. I had the feeling of not accepted.. "What made you like this..?"
"I don't really know...I just find some girls that I like..don't get me wrong, I still like boys...I just happen to like girls also..."
"I don't know how to accept this...I'm not mad or anything..I still love you but I just need some time to fully understand and accept this..."
"That's fine." I faked smiled. I could feel tears building up in my eyes. I left the room...shut the door slowly and softly and bolted to my room.. I flopped on my bed and cried..

'Mom accepted me...Dillon accepted me...by not dad..? ...does this change anything..?' I thought. I cried my heart out causing me to fall asleep..

~Dillion's POV
I walked into mom and dad's room. They were watching tv.
"HI SON." Mom signed.
"HI...CAN I TALK TO YOU TWO ABOUT SOMETHING?"
"OF COURSE!" Dad signed. Mom paused the show they were watching. I sat on their bed in front of them.
"...I WANT TO TALK TO YOU TWO ABOUT..." The feels inside me were making it hard to sign what I wanted them to know..
"DONT BE SCARED TO TALK TO US SON." Dad signed.
"...IVE BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE 3rd GRADE...I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT MENT OR FULLY TAKE IT IN..BUT.....IM GAY..." I looked down..at the green bed spread..tears flown out of my eyes as if bleeding.. Mom got my attention.
"I ACCEPT YOU SWEETY!" She smiled.
"SON, I ACCEPT YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE. I DONT CARE IF YOUR GAY. YOURE STILL MY SON AMD I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. I PROMISE NO MATTER WHAT, IM STILL GONNA LOVE YOU. YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BI OR TRANS GENDER OR EVEN AN ALIEN. I WOULD STILL LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOUR MOM AND I CREATED YOU. I LOVE YOU DILLON." He was crying. Mom was crying. Dad embraced me. Mom hugged me also. We were crying of joy.
"DONT BE AFRAID TO TELL US ANYTHING." Dad and mom signed. I left the room a little while after. I fell asleep with a smile painted on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that!? Sorry I didn't post yeaturday. My phone was bein a fucker and didn't save the damn chapter! ...I had to remember everything... my memory isn't the strongest... Chapter 3 will be uploaded sometime tomorrow later in the day xD
What would you like in the next chapter !? Let me know by leaving a comment!
Thanks for reading! X3

aaaaaaaaand if you would like to send me personal request at any point, message me on here or on another social networking! ...there in my bio x3