Chapter 12: Its my job to protect you

Ravens POV

It's been a week. Dad is better. Doin videos like always. Everything is better. Dillon and zac are always hangin out. As for me and becca..she moved away..she moved just yesturday! Without warning. Her mom was like: "we be movin to Texas...tomorrow!" And I'm just like: ";-; nuuuuu senpi...why ;-; the feels...ahhhhh!!!"

"Raven..you ok?" Dad asked as he poked his head in my room.
"Yeah.." My back towards the door.
"I've made something for you!" Dad said in his tiny box time voice. I rolled over and seen my dad holdin a plate. I sat up. He squealed and walked over to me. A plate of (fav/fruit) was infront of me. I smiled and took it. He handed me a cup of (fav/liquid substance you like to dip le fruit in). I smiled.

"Thanks dad." He sat next to me. I'm sure you will find someone better." I lied sayin she and I were dating.
"Oh yeah! Uncle Tom is coming down. He's been missin you." He said remembering. I could tell he wanted to change the subject to get my mind off of it.

"He is!?" I said excited. "When?"
"In two days I believe. If not tomorrow." He laughed.
"Can he bring Lucy?"
"I don't think so. But I can ask." He thought.
"Awesome." I giggled. "Dad..." I was gonna ask him a serious question but I decided to ask a random one. "Do penguins have knees?" I asked. He busted out laughing.
"They do you just can't see them." He laughed even harder. I looked surprised.
"Really!? But...but...they waddle!" I demonstrated. "Like this...and...and...(I sat down)...I'm confused." I said looking at my bed poking his shoulder with my forehead. Dad chuckled and patted my head.
"There there little one. How about this: we can play video games." I looked up at him.
"What kind if game...?" I asked.
"Your choice."
"...Mario cart?...I want a rematch!" I giggled.
"Of course."

~3 hours later~

We've been playing Mario cart for three hours. I, in the lead with 26 wins. Dad with 22 wins.

"Thanks for makin me feel better." I smiled.
"It's my job!"
"How so?"
"My job is to make sure you're happy! Loved, feed, roof over your head, clothes on your body and to stab anyone in the butt if they hurt you!" I said in a funny voice while counting in his fingers. I laughed and hugged him.
"Your my little biscuit. It's my job."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that chapter? Lover it? Hated it? Had the feels? -sniffles-
Sorry for short chapter...I had to put something good for raven. Next chapter will be about Dillon! Buuuuuut...want something in the next chapter? Let me know by leaving a comment!!
Thanks for reading! X3