Chapter 11: point of views everywhere

This is part of 2 of the last chapter...yes a different title because...pandas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marks POV

I woke up still in the hospital. I was in a lot of pain. Thankfully I'm able to push through. I woke up to that damn machine beeping. My eyes opened when I realized..something was sitting on my chest. I looked down to see...TINY BOX TIM!!!! With my non hurt arm, I putted his head. I note was left on him.

"Dad,
Here's Tim! He's there to make you better and uuuhhhh...I sent my pandas to protect you! I hope you get awesome soon!
Love, raven"

Raven..my biscuit. Last night..I told her I was ok with her being bi sexual (not bi curious because there's a biiiiig difference!). I wanted to go home..I wanted to know anymore secrets...god I hope she's ok.

Ravens POV

"DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!" I screamed into my tv. I was playing Call of Duty: zombies...plz don't judge!.. Anyway, I'm at my place. Dillon left to hang with zac. I'm so proud!! If zac fuckin hurts him, I'll rip his balls off!

Dillion's POV

i was hanging with the guys. We were all at michaels house. Michael and khris (I skinny, long black haired boy always lookin fancy but is able to beat the shit out of anyone) were playing grand theft auto five on michaels bed. Julian and joe (tall, good built, short brown haired boy, that's friendly to anyone that's nice to him. Dating a girl named Brianna) were sittin on blue bean bag chairs. Zac and I were in a bean bag chair. I sitting on Zac's lap. Jeremy (michaels cousin. Long black hair, glasses, skinny and has his own YouTube channel: SuperNintendoGuy .....it's a real channel) sat next to khris.

Marks POV

..this is 3 hours later...I was able to go back home. Jack picked me up. I told raven I was coming home. Holly balls my left side hurt(just me torso). I was finally home. I heard raven scream:"NICE CAMPING ASSHOLE!!" I guess she's playing cod..again. I thanked jack and said I can take it from here. I walked up the stairs..slowly..it felt it was never ending. When I finally got to the damn top, I went to ravens room. Her door was open. I poked my head in. She looked over. She paused the game, stood up slowly and BASICALLY TACKLED ME!

"DAAAAD!" She said cheerful. I coughed.
"Hello..raven..oooowwwwwww." She let go and looked down.
"Sowy..." She said in a kids voice....?
"It's ok..doctor said I'm ok.."
"You need to lay down dad." She said looking up at me.
"I know...help." The next thing she did was unbelievable. SHE PICKED ME UP AND TOOK ME TO MY ROOM!! She gently set me on my bed and smiled.

"Wha- how-" I'm confused..
"Dad, I may look tiny and weak but I'm somehow able to do that." She smiled.
"It's ok..I just...HOW!?"
"I dunno.." She shrugged. I told her I was ok. On my own and that I'll text her when I needed her. I literally laid there..thinking..OF HOW THE HELL MY OWN CHILD WAS FUCKING ABLE TO PICK ME UP!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that? Bad? Good? Want something else in the next chapter?
Let me know by leaving a comment!!
Sorry I didn't post for the last few days...girlfriend problems -.- (yes I have a girlfriend, I'm bi) but anyway..........thanks for reading!! X3